Clove Ejuice
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clove Ejuice

Default Clove Ejuice

I used to smoke cloves exclusively, just didnt care for regular cig taste. Has anyone tried clove ejuice before? Any brand better than the other?

Clove was the first ejuice I bought when I started vaping. I bought it from Steve and PureSmoker.com, the pure ejuice brand in 24mg. It is very good, definitely has a clove hint to it. It's not AS flavorful as a real clove, but the closest thing you'll get.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Until now, I'd never heard of anyone smoking cloves and I've often thought that it was a strange inclusion in the e-juice recipe book.

Why cloves???

Kev

Quote Originally Posted by turbojunk View Post
    Until now, I'd never heard of anyone smoking cloves and I've often thought that it was a strange inclusion in the e-juice recipe book.

Why cloves???

Kev
    I have never heard of that either. Would be interested in knowing as well.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Why cloves?

Because its a marvelous flavor! I never smoked clove cigarettes, but I believe they have been extremely popular, in some areas of the world more than others.

But as a child I loved clove chewing gum.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Cloves are usually not smoked by themselves but rather with tobacco and is used as a flavoring spice. Indonesia is famous for their clove cigarettes, marked under the name Djarum Special, Black, etc. The clove cigarettes also come with eugenol which makes your throat numb and allows you to inhale the smoke deeply without coughing up as much. The clove spice makes up about 30% of the cigarette with tobacco and other flavorings making up the rest. Cloves when burned also make you more relaxed and when smoked with tobacco makes you content and relaxed at the same time. Almost feels like just before taking an afternoon nap the first time you smoke them. Clove ejuice is made with artificial clove flavor, so it only has the taste but not the effects of cloves. I have smoked cloves for the past year but had to quit because just smoking them for a few months got me to cough up blood and I could hardly breathe, now I just use my regular Marlboro 100s which are much easier on the lungs.
    Becareful though at first clove cigarettes might seem like a great idea and not even smell too bad and last longer but after a few they leave a nasty taste in your mouth and on your clothes not to mention the damage it does to your lungs...no wonder why the guy who invented them died only a few years after smoking them.

I primarily smoked Djarum special and black for 8 years and never coughed up blood. I was always warned by people that they'd make me do that but it never happened. I actually found myself coughing less with clove cigarettes than regular cigarettes (usually Camel wides). Not to mention my wife loved the way they smell and was actually willing to let me smoke them even after she quit.

I really look forward to enjoying some of the retail clove liquids. I've found a few suppliers, and I hope I can find one stong enough for my tastes. Just incase somebody is looking for more suppliers I blelieve Janty sells some. E-smokeytreats also sells some made by Johnson Creek, but I'm too broke right now to try em.

I've tried Janty's clove liquid and Puresmoker's. So far, I like Janty's better. The first few bottles of clove liquid I got from Puresmoker were alright, but the last bottle I got didn't taste much like cloves at all...it was a higher nicotine strength than I am used to though, so maybe that affected the taste for some reason.

Default Eugenol?

Hi everyone, first post.
    just got my first e-cig and am interested in mixing my own flavors. for a clove cig I was thinking of trying some eugenol in the mix. Loranns has it for sale. i was wondering what you all think, would it be safe for the atomizer? wikipedia says of it "It is a clear to pale yellow oily liquid extracted from certain essential oils especially from clove oil, nutmeg, cinnamon, and bay leaf." and "It is a key ingredient in Indonesian kretek (clove) cigarettes." also wondering about the Ruyan e-cig, I read on wikipedia that they use an ultrasonic method of vaporising the e liquid, if thats true wouldn't that eliminate the worry about burning out atomizers?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by schu View Post
    Hi everyone, first post.
    just got my first e-cig and am interested in mixing my own flavors. for a clove cig I was thinking of trying some eugenol in the mix. Loranns has it for sale. i was wondering what you all think, would it be safe for the atomizer? wikipedia says of it "It is a clear to pale yellow oily liquid extracted from certain essential oils especially from clove oil, nutmeg, cinnamon, and bay leaf." and "It is a key ingredient in Indonesian kretek (clove) cigarettes." also wondering about the Ruyan e-cig, I read on wikipedia that they use an ultrasonic method of vaporising the e liquid, if thats true wouldn't that eliminate the worry about burning out atomizers?

Hi schu, there is a DYI e-liquid forum here that may be able to help you out with some info. I too new to post links yet, but go to the home pg on this site, then the e-cigerette forum and then you will see the DYI e-liquid under Tips and Tricks.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast