Paypal E-liquid?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paypal E-liquid?

Super Member ECF Veteran brandon555's Avatar

Default Paypal E-liquid?

Am I pretty much stuck buying from China if my only way of paying is PP? I just want some decent quality low nic VG juice.

I think Totally Wicked accepts PP too, right? They're expensive as heck too Are they based in the UK? How long does shipping usually take?
    Smoke free since 2/7/10
    Stuff: Prodigy V2, Protege V1.1, Little Sister variable volt

Super Member ECF Veteran Elapid's Avatar

I don't think anybody in the States has a Paypal account anymore. Paypal decided to protect us from E-cigs by closing their accounts.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

bluegrassvapor.com uses paypal. I have not tried their juice, so can't tell you what the quality would be.

Super Member ECF Veteran beast775's Avatar

Default no paypal

im glad they know what there doing,ive grown wierd little hands all over me and a few more eyes,which will help me,i think they pp dont understand cuz i will make more mods faster and see better.and help the people to vape without pp.what a joke.in canada there is pay alert.all new to me.but it works.

[/url]

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by brandon555 View Post
    Am I pretty much stuck buying from China if my only way of paying is PP? I just want some decent quality low nic VG juice.

I think Totally Wicked accepts PP too, right? They're expensive as heck too Are they based in the UK? How long does shipping usually take?
    TW has a shop in Fl. and they do take PayPal.......here is the US link......I ordered Monday, it was here Wednesday. Their juice is good.

Oh...I think they are also having a "Friday sale" as well.

Senior Member ECF Veteran dawgcrazy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brandon555 View Post

The Juice - The Bear Juice

E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings

I know these two do, not sure about any others. I haven't tried any of either of their flavors, but do have just the plain nic juice. (I prefer to DIY) The bear juice is having a BOGO free sale right now too.

I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Taelor View Post
    TW has a shop in Fl. and they do take PayPal.......here is the US link......I ordered Monday, it was here Wednesday. Their juice is good.

Oh...I think they are also having a "Friday sale" as well.
    Just ordered from there, as I have ordered the SD some time ago, and I do agree they are fast in sending merchandise, also do accept PP. Liquid may be expensive, however, it is a concentrate.

ECF Veteran

I'm boycotting PP as much as possible because of their actions.
    Vape 'til you drop

I went to Walmart and picked up a prepaid credit card. It only cost about $3. I put $100 on it and I have been using it order my juice with.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ta2guy73 View Post
    I went to Walmart and picked up a prepaid credit card. It only cost about $3. I put $100 on it and I have been using it order my juice with.
    That's what I'm doing. It works great! The one i bought was called GreenDot Gold. You can setup your account after you activate your card and view your transactions and it keeps record of your balance as well. I highly recommend it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast