Who has the best e liquid?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has the best e liquid?

Question Who has the best e liquid?

Hi there everyone. I'm going to be ordering my first device later today. I'm sure you have all seen my other post of me being indecisive. But I have a plan that I will have both a joye 510 and a vaper king within a short time.
    Anyway the 510 will be first and I need juice. I will be getting a small amount with my order but I'm gonna need more as we all know.
    Who do you like to get your juice from? I'm sure I will be like a kid in a candy store wanting to buy them all. Lol. And if you could share what your favorite flavor is so I have some suggestion.
    Thanks again everyone.

Oh and I've heard of everyone talking about VG and PG. I know what they are. But what do you prefer?

Moved On ECF Veteran

Default Tasty Vapor

Hello There. I think for quality and price, Tasty Vapor has the best juice on the market. It is freshly made upon placing your order. It also has excellent flavor. In regards to VG vs PG, I believe the best way to order is 10% to 20% VG and the rest to be PG. PG seems to hold the flavor really well while VG actually enhances the flavor a little while giving much better vapor production IMHO. As you start to vape, you will have to decide what is good and bad. Throat Hit is another consideration. I know you have no idea what people are talking about when they say this, but you will find out. If you are looking for a smooth vape with not much throat hit, more VG would be better. If you are looking for a killer throat hit, less VG would be advisable. Just remember that some flavors give more throat hit than others no matter what the mix of VG vs PG is. One of the reasons I prefer Tasty Vapor against other suppliers of juice is #1 Taste! His juice tastes the best IMHO. But also variety of mixes. You can create your own mixes with Tasty Vapor. He also has a juice on sale every week starting on Friday for $10 an ounce (approx 30ml). This week its Pina Colada! I can't wait to try it!! His normal price for a 1 ounce bottle it $15.00 which is still a smokin' deal! (pun intended) He also has "doublers" which are normal flavoring without the nicotine, and they are (are you sitting down) $15.00 for 4 FULL OUNCES!! You can use this to cut the main juice you buy to make alot more juice for less money. When first starting I would just try the juice by itself and 24mg nic level. Then later you could buy the doubler and 48mg juice and cut it down making alot more juice for less money. If you are serious about quitting cigarettes, I would try to stay away from the Tobacco flavorings, just my opinion though. Alot of folks love them. Anyway, Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping and to the ECF!!

Link to Tasty Vapor ------- Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

If you're not worried about price, the top 4 in no particular order (in my opinion) are:

Cignot.com's BASIC line, English Toffee, and ECOpure

Ms T's Bakery

TastyVapor

Halo

They are all made in the U.S. with good quality flavorings. I prefer VG, it's slightly sweeter and produces a lot more vapor. I personally make my own liquids so I use a VG/PG ratio of about 50/50. However, VG does dampen flavors a little and make the liquid vaporize a bit slower, while PG gives a little more TH.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Welcome, Dooz107! Can't speak for everyone as tastes differ, but for myself Tasty Vapor has become my go-to vape after just one order. They handcraft their juices to taste spot-on to what you order. Also, as my tastebuds are still slightly burned out, their flavors are strong enough for me to really enjoy!

I'm still looking forward to trying some of the other premium handmade juices like Ms. T's Bakery too. Finding your personal preference might take a bit, so don't be afraid to try a little here and a little there!

As to flavors... I'd recommend TV's Tastyfinger if you like the candy. Not too sweet and is now my all day vape.

Welcome, Check out Halo juices, I'm not into all those fruity flavors.
    Good Luck!

I have bought e juice from 5 different vendors and so far I have liked Tasty Vapor the best, I highly recommend their juices.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Boy.. lots of choices... I have tried 12 different companies now and I keep going back to one guy and that is Drew over at nhaler.

I think you are just going to have to try out some different ones because it is very obvious by all these posts, and the hundreds of others throughout the forum that everyone has different tastes.

I just cannot find a 555 (which I love that flavor) that compares with Drew's for smoothness and outright FLAVOR. All the others had the flavor and nicotine - but just tasted pretty similar to each other. Don't know how to explain it.

I can't comment on the specialty VG stoofs as I haven't tried them yet.

It is all about personal preference and there are a lot of great companies out there. But I'm allowed to give my kudos so I really like nHaler's assortment of quite tasty treats.

Take care,
    - Hap

PV Master ECF Veteran

strictlyejuice.com is where I get all of my juice. lots of flavors, low prices, fast shipping and great customer service.

Pure Vapor said it. I think after a year of vaping I have the same list... in no particular order mine are

Halo (Daily Vape - Tobacco type flavors)
    Cignot - (Haven't tried the Ecopure, but have the Butterscotch... Yum)
    Tasty Vapor (Atomic Cinnacide is insanely good. Don't forget to check out the Doublers.. will save you beaucoup bucks to stretch out your juice)
    Ms. T's Bakery (For the Sweet & Savories)
    And one addition... When they are open DIY Flavorshack has some good juice too (Flavors and Flu Cured Tobacco)

These are my main suppliers.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast