Organic e-juice???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Organic e-juice???

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Organic e-juice???

What exactly would make "organic" flavoring and "organic" VG/PG?
    Truthiness: The natural human condition to ignore facts and just go with whats in your gut! Colbert

Super Member ECF Veteran Stephra's Avatar

Organic, if I'm not off my mark, generally means that no chemicals or compounds were added that are not naturally occurring.

For organic chickens, that would mean no vaccine, no medications, and no heavily processed or chemically treated food products. For organic vegetables, that would mean no chemical fertilizers, no pesticides, etc.

I don't know how that would work for juice, though. Flavorings can be derived naturally, but they are generally weaker than engineered flavors and can vary from batch to batch. Vegetable Glycerin, I assume would be a matter of extraction - can you extract glycerin without chemical processes?

As for nicotine... organic tobacco could provide it, but again, I don't know what the extraction process would be.

I imagine that truly organic juice would be costly to produce, costlier to buy, and probably not profitable for any standard e-cig company to mass-produce. Home brewing in small batches might be more cost-effective, but labor-intensive, and making your own juice does have the possibility of things turning out wrong, which could mean as little as crappy flavor or as much as nicotine poisoning.

Have you seen a supplier offering organic juice? If so, I would ask THEM how they derive their ingredients. Any reputable supplier should be willing to share their ingredients list. Especially if they are making organic claims.
    Last edited by Stephra; 04-03-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran CartHeadMod's Avatar

I want my VG to have nothing in it but V and G (okay, so I'm not a chemist, but you know what I mean).....once I'm there I don't care if it was organically produced or not....

I would defiantly try an all organic VG Juice.......Without doubt, and i would pay a premium for it too.....I love organic stuff, to me it just tastes better
    ɥʇɹoʍ sʇuǝɔ oʍʇ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Truthiness: The natural human condition to ignore facts and just go with whats in your gut! Colbert

PV Master* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just looked this up yesterday. naturesflavors.com answers all these questions in the first paragraph. I love this website. I don't know how to make a link yet, or i would have done so for you.
    zainwolf likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would prefer organic e-juice myself. You can buy (like I do) organic VG and make your own, however, the flavoring, nor the nicotine I use is not organic. Don't know where I would find any either.

PV Master* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by JesterDev View Post
    I would prefer organic e-juice myself. You can buy (like I do) organic VG and make your own, however, the flavoring, nor the nicotine I use is not organic. Don't know where I would find any either.
    You can get organic flavorings from Naturesflavors. Where do you get your organic VG? Please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by UntamedRose View Post
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Seabrook View Post
    I just looked this up yesterday. naturesflavors.com answers all these questions in the first paragraph. I love this website. I don't know how to make a link yet, or i would have done so for you.
    Not really sure if they sell e Cig juice just yet......But thanks for the Post

Quote Originally Posted by JesterDev View Post
    Yeah I'm not a DIY type of a guy....But thanks for the suggestion
    Last edited by redrhino; 04-04-2010 at 05:03 PM.
    ɥʇɹoʍ sʇuǝɔ oʍʇ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ

Super Member ECF Veteran CartHeadMod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seabrook View Post
    Take Your Diet to the Next Level with Organic and Natural Flavored Syrups and Toppings!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast