Nicotine Nirvana American Blend 100% American Made E-juice

Thread: Nicotine Nirvana American Blend 100% American Made E-juice

Super Member ECF Veteran oettinger's Avatar

Default Nicotine Nirvana American Blend 100% American Made E-juice

I actually got this juice for free in my eGo order for the fourth of July sale.

I usually do not like straight tobacco juice, especially "marlboro" flavored juice. BUT, I am running very low on juice due to delayed shipment from other vendors, so I decided what the heck, I'll try it out. They were nice enough to send it for free I should at least try it out.

I have a thing about tobacco flavored juices. I find that they all seem to taste more like cigarette butts, or licking an ashtray. I dearly love even some dekang juices, but the factory "marlboro" or drkang juice is just terrible. many people rave about the Kent, Parliment, or Camel from Vapor for life, but I find them tasting sooty, ashy, and overall unpleasent, kind of that ashtray dry taste.

Well, this juice is totally different. I find it to be the BEST tobacco flavored juice I have ever had. It tastes like a fresh pack of Redman chew smells. Nice and juicy as opposed to ashy and sooty. I found it to have good TH, but still rather mild. with sweetness and fruity undertones. Like I said, kinda like chew smells. Almost a grape or plum sort of sweetness as opposed to candy.

Vapor production is good with the taste from the draw to the exhale. Many juices I have found have good vapor but not as thorough a taste.

I believe this will become one of the juices in my vaping rotation.

Taste: Truly Tobacco, with fruity/sweet undertones, not ash or ashtray .

Smell: like a fresh pack of RedMan chew.

Throat Hit: There but mild, sort of like a Marlboro medium or Benson & Hedges

Vapor Production: Very good while keeping the taste.

I may not be a professional reviewer, but I am someone that found a new juice to add to the vaping rotation. COMPLETELY by accident. I will definately be ordering more of this juice.

Super Member ECF Veteran Upinthehills's Avatar

I got the same thing the same way, Oettinger. I agree, it's pretty tasty. I haven't found a tobacco flavor I liked, so had quit looking. This one is good, though.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up

American Blend from NicotineNirvana has become my staple. It is the perfect tobacco flavor in my opinion. I like variety and occasionally vape on some of Tasty Vapor's exotic blends, but always come home to my American Blend.

RadicalJD

Full Member ECF Veteran

Got the same thing from NN as a free gift. Nice taste, but they sent me 24 mg, so on my first attempt I was breathless for a minute LOL.
    Good thing but a bit strong for me.

ECF Veteran

I agree 100% this is good stuff. I find that this is my all day vape most days. I am one happy girl.

Add me to the list. I am a noob and placed an order from them for the eGo kit. I got a bottle of the import Marlboro and Menthol as well. They threw in a freebie of American Marlboro. It is fantastic and much better than the import. Night and day difference for me. Will be my go to as well. BTW, fantastic vendor as well. Can't say enough good about them.

ECF Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfe View Post
    Add me to the list. I am a noob and placed an order from them for the eGo kit. I got a bottle of the import Marlboro and Menthol as well. They threw in a freebie of American Marlboro. It is fantastic and much better than the import. Night and day difference for me. Will be my go to as well. BTW, fantastic vendor as well. Can't say enough good about them.
    In this regard, you get what you pay for. Cliff, the owner of NN, told me that he personally makes the American Blend e-liquid. I've tried a lot of e-liquids, but American Blend remains my favorite! With the coupon code and free shipping, it is truly a bargain.

RadicalJD

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm finding this is my favorite too. Only been vaping just a couple of months after completely giving up analogs. My Leo pt, and some new dual coil LR monster cartos I just ordered are going to love this when the cartos get here.