Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 101
Page 101 of 116 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1156
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Full Member ECF Veteran kuvanos's Avatar

First off , Im a conservative. And second, I guess your not allowed to have your own opinion in these forums. If your a Bobas Fanboy, great....more power to you. Once again, its just MY OPINION.....get over it.
    bcme likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I had some ejuice that I didn't like and added BB to it. Even BB makes not so good ejuice into something fantastic.
    Vaping Kicks Ash!

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I broke down and bought some Boba's bounty and Gorilla Juice after reading so many reviews about how good it is, I figured so many people couldn't be wrong. Here's a quick review on "both", lol.

I filled my ProTank 2 immediately after opening the package. I was expecting some muted flavors, or something else that comes from a juice that hasn't been steeped, but to my surprise, it was really good. I ordered it in 24mg, and I think it's too strong, although, I haven't even finished the tank yet, I still have a ml or so in there, so maybe it's not a bad thing. Today is the first day I haven't felt the urge to look at an analog either. Next time I order, I'll probably get another 30ml bottle of 24mg, and a 100ml bottle of 18mg, or even weaker, and use the 24mg as a "wake and vape" juice. The Gorilla Juice is just as good, but read below.

I've honestly been trying to find other flavors, but to me, it tastes like honey with a slight taste of pipe tobacco. Maybe over time I'll start tasting the other flavors people speak of. IMO the GJ tastes exactly like the BB, I get absolutely no banana taste out of it at all, once again, maybe I'll start tasting it over time. It's an interesting flavor, if I have to think of anything else it tastes like, maybe lipton tea with honey added, the kind mom would give you as a kid when you weren't feeling well.

I was a big supporter of VaporBomb and their Cinn-a-bomb, coffee and Banana's foster juices, unfortunately their juice seems to have gone to crap. There's no consistency anymore (I got 2 bottles of Cinn-a-bomb, one turned cloudy and had horrible flavor, the other was good. The Coffee (cafe mocha), and bananas foster weren't even that good, what made them tolerable was mixing the 3. Unfortunately I'm done with them, I really liked them, but not anymore. They didn't even reply to my email about my dissatisfaction.. so I have $73 worth of useless juice that I can't even mix with anything else
    shlomsi likes this.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just bought some today... it's been about a year! got a craving...
    Lombaowski likes this.

ECF Veteran

i get zero tobacco,graham cracker,honey or any other taste with my 100ml BB order. what i do get is 100% "handful of raisin bran minus the milk". really hope this flavor changes, because not real keen on this stuff. this whole magical elixir that it was made out to be is kind of bunk.i wont bag on anyone that loves this juice, as taste is a very subjective thing, but the descriptions i have read are nothing like what i am tasting. maybe i have a bad batch, who knows, but i can say it will be my last order of it. just not digging this stuff at all.

Full Member Verified Member Davetampa's Avatar

First and foremost, Alien Visions Customer Service is immaculate. My first BB delivery was destroyed by the USPS, AVE replaced it at their cost.
    As for BB, wayyyyyy too sweet for me. I dont much like Graham Crackers or raisins, this tastes like both have been marinated in syrup. I'm letting it sit for a few weeks then try it again. There are sweet juices I like but this one is gagging.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

Seems like people are way too pro or con on this juice. I personally like it because it is unique and it's really mellow. I am not a huge raisins fan but that taste has muted some over the weeks, and the tobacco has come through nicely. I think for me this is an above average flavor that I like to keep around, but nothing I'd trade one of my leather-bound books for. That said it is a high quality and well made juice, and that in itself makes it worth having around.
    lasttango likes this.

ECF Veteran

i kind of like raisin bran cereal, so i'll probably keep it around for days that i want something different, as this stuff tastes exactly like taking a handful of dry cereal, chewing it up and taking a deep inhale through ur mouth...nothing stands out about this flavor. its not good or bad, its just kind of there. gonna take me while to get through a 100ml of it though.

ECF Veteran

I was getting the same from my GJ and Boba's. Off the mail I didn't really like Boba's, I didn't hate it, but I got a lot of that raisin, almost pruny taste. I went for the GJ and the Banana on it really popped so I vaped it a few days straight until I put it down because the flavor would change from time to time (witch I read is normal with this juice) and go back to prunes. I put the 15Ml I have left of GJ and the 30ml bottle of Boba's (only dripped it a bit on my kayfun's chamber to try it) away and I plan on revisiting them in a few weeks. For now it's back to my Mt Baker 555 in my Kayfun and Dutch Apple Pie on my "dessert" vape clearo.

Super Member ECF Veteran yo han's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great! An "official" post and there's not even link to the product in the first post...