Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1155
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Super Member ECF Veteran yo han's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HappiVappi View Post
    GUINNESS?
    GUINNESS!
    Whoa, that would be a flavor I could go a couple of miles for....
    I just walk to the nearest pub and order a pint
    Daisey Moonshine likes this.

Full Member Verified Member HappiVappi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yo han View Post
    I just walk to the nearest pub and order a pint
    That would be too easy, wouldn't it?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So after almost four months of vaping, I finally ordered some Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice! I put a few drops of Boba's in the dripper and I'm in love. Do most of you let it steep first?

What kind of tank, cart or other gizmo works best since I think I read it will gunk some things up? Thanks! Excuse me while I go drip some more of it now!

Super Member Verified Member

As I posted earlier this juice has totally changed after over a month of steeping. I put it in my Kayfun and it was much better than it was before. I opted to try my identically steeped Gorilla Juice and it also got much better! I chose to spike my GJ with Bananas Gone Nuts and I think I just found one my favorite blends so far!

Quote Originally Posted by HappiVappi View Post
    Interesting....just out of curiosity...do you like beer?
    I am theorizing that people, who like beer are more likely to like BB and those who are not beer lovers don't care for BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman22 View Post
    Note, to me, BB and Gorilla Juice taste exactly the same (although my wife could discern the banana flavor in GJ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombaowski View Post
    I decided to put some in an EVOD just for the hell of it, and I found I like Boba's best in an EVOD. I get the graham cracker and tobacco while the raisin taste has slipped far into the background. I think this tells me that with juices I somewhat like, I need to try them in different juice vessels to find the taste I like best. Really brought Boba's around for me.
    I use my Bobas in an Evod, too, and get the same great graham cracker flavor with the very, very faint raisin-like 'essence' in the background (I would like more). I don't get any beer-like flavor at all (and I dig beer)... Just a great sweetness, kind of like a great graham cracker crust on a pie.

As I understood that there was banana flavoring in Gorilla Juice, I am using it in a Smoktech Aro and it tastes completely different From BB: harsher, with virtually no banana flavor or sweetness at all. My Bobas in the Evod is far sweeter, which I love. The only other Pyrex clearo that I have is the original Protank, so I'll try it in there to see if the flavor changes.
    Last edited by DebbieNY; 11-05-2013 at 06:15 PM.
    Lombaowski likes this.

So I'm wondering how much diluting with PG would make it usable in a carto tank? I'm also wondering if that amount would be too much dilution and make the juice not taste strong enough. I've never had BB and want to try it but primarily use carto tanks. Since it's 100% VG i don't even know what to expect from the juice, I've never even had as low of a ratio as 50/50. All I know is that 100% VG probably won't get along well with my carto tanks

Any suggestions on what the best "tanking" options for BB?

and i apologize if this question is in the wrong thread thanks for your time!
    Happy Vaping Everyone!

Full Member Verified Member HappiVappi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wampa Poacher View Post
    So I'm wondering how much diluting with PG would make it usable in a carto tank? I'm also wondering if that amount would be too much dilution and make the juice not taste strong enough. I've never had BB and want to try it but primarily use carto tanks. Since it's 100% VG i don't even know what to expect from the juice, I've never even had as low of a ratio as 50/50. All I know is that 100% VG probably won't get along well with my carto tanks

Any suggestions on what the best "tanking" options for BB?

and i apologize if this question is in the wrong thread thanks for your time!
    The tank is completely irrelevant here. It's the carto you have to decide on. Boge LR single side laser slotted work very well. I got mine at kidneypuncher.com and BB does work just fine in those. I haven't used other brands nor single punched or double punched cartos.

HTH.

Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by HappiVappi; 11-07-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Thumbs up

As my little 6ml bottle of Boba's Bounty that was steeped for about 2 months before I would even touch it disappeared pretty quickly once I tasted it, the 30ml that I bought to replace it has only steeped for about 2-3 weeks tops before I couldn't keep my hands off of it...

The tobacco is more prominent, the graham cracker flavor isn't there yet , but OMG... I'm getting much more of the raisin-y, plum-y, maybe even prune-y whatever the heck it is flavor (<-- yes, I said 'prune') is much more present and I LOVE THAT!

I adore prunes! That dark, complex sweetness is freakin' fantastic to me. Weee!!!!
    Last edited by DebbieNY; 11-07-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    Wingnut73 likes this.

Default Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Bobas + cotton wick protank II = happiness
    It was good before but after switching to cotton wick it's amazing.
    The graham cracker taste is less and now there's something else there. Not sure what it is but it's awesome.
    Last edited by galyion; 11-11-2013 at 07:11 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love Boba's but 100% VG is too heavy in my chest and causes me too cough up a lot of phlegm.. Anyway, after sharing that bit of unpleasantness, I have been diluting it with Halo Fusion unflavored base. 60% Boba's/40% Fusion. At this ratio the taste still comes through at nearly full flavor and it sure is easier on coils and wicks better too. Just my $.02 for others who struggle with 100%VG
    Last edited by misterholidayhouse; 11-13-2013 at 03:28 AM.