Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 106
Page 106 of 116 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1155
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Default Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

I had the same reaction initially and didnt understand all the buzz about BB and GJ. Also they both tasted exactly the same to me FOOB. The flavors starting maturing after about a week and now i like both flavors very much. Now BB and GJ are distinctly different to me.

My bottles are about 2 months old now.

Id recommend patience and steeping for at least 2 weeks...
    Daisey Moonshine likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by magicman22 View Post
    I had the same reaction initially and didnt understand all the buzz about BB and GJ. Also they both tasted exactly the same to me FOOB. The flavors starting maturing after about a week and now i like both flavors very much. Now BB and GJ are distinctly different to me.

My bottles are about 2 months old now.

Id recommend patience and steeping for at least 2 weeks...
    Thanks. Ill give that a go. I can wait 2 weeks.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magicman22 View Post
    Boba's + Banana = Gorilla Juice.

For me GJ > BB, although both are terrific.

Both require extensive steeping. When I first got them they tasted like vaping raisins (which I did not particularly enjoy). Now the honey and graham cracker goodness are in the forefront. Yum.
    I like GJ better too although it loses the banana after 3-4 weeks and turns into a nice cigar like experience.

BTW I tried El Kamino and that is NOT BB, completely different tobacco base.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Mystic Vaper Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I bought a small sample bottle a long time ago and vaped it right when I got it and didn't let it steep. Tasted kind of different each day, but loved it. For me I got a honey ghram cracker taste from it, which I loved. Bottle didn't last but a few days, but I was just sitting here thinking of all my favorite ejuice and Boba's came to mind. I have tried to order it again several times in the past, but store was always closed or they were sold out. Finally they have store running 24/7 now, so I just ordered a 30 mil bottle.
    xtwosm0kesx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by puya View Post
    i am a big fan o boba's bounty. i just love it i get some graham cracker flavor, a little cinnamon and maybe some sort of cotton candy but there is no flavor that makes me sure about it.
    I didn't clean my old wick and tried BB. It was too much of a cinnamonny but my wick still had cinnamon from my last flavor. But now that I see this post maybe I am not crazy for tasting cinnamon. lol

Quote Originally Posted by show View Post
    I didn't clean my old wick and tried BB. It was too much of a cinnamonny but my wick still had cinnamon from my last flavor. But now that I see this post maybe I am not crazy for tasting cinnamon. lol
    yep, i think that cinnamon is definitely there so your not crazy show but if you had cinnamon from your last flavor it could be too much. try the BB with a clean one to see if you still taste the cinnamon

Super Member Verified Member newyork13's Avatar

I just put in my first order to try Boba's and GJ. Let you know how I find them.
    But, one thing puzzles me: many posts have mentioned that it's 100% VG, but when I ordered it, the website said the most requested type of Boba's is 50/50. What am I missing?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by newyork13 View Post
    I just put in my first order to try Boba's and GJ. Let you know how I find them.
    But, one thing puzzles me: many posts have mentioned that it's 100% VG, but when I ordered it, the website said the most requested type of Boba's is 50/50. What am I missing?
    Oh noooooo.....you ordered the cloned crap stuff...
    The real Boba's is only real from Alien Vision.

I am afraid that the posters above mentioning cinnamon, fell into the same trap. There is zero cinnamon in the original Boba's. I would know, since I am highly allergic to cinnamon.

Hope you can still cancel the order.

Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Super Member Verified Member newyork13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HappiVappi View Post
    Oh noooooo.....you ordered the cloned crap stuff...
    The real Boba's is only real from Alien Vision.

I am afraid that the posters above mentioning cinnamon, fell into the same trap. There is zero cinnamon in the original Boba's. I would know, since I am highly allergic to cinnamon.

Hope you can still cancel the order.

Cheers

So I see, now. It's too late to cancel. I can't believe that the cloned one took virtually the same company name and exactly the same juice names. How can this be? And, can someone tell me how bad the juice will be? Should I toss it?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by newyork13 View Post
    So I see, now. It's too late to cancel. I can't believe that the cloned one took virtually the same company name and exactly the same juice names. How can this be? And, can someone tell me how bad the juice will be? Should I toss it?
    I have no idea how the fake juice tastes, but I bet there is a thread about it here on ECF.

You have to go through all kind of hoops to get a trademark registered, let alone a patent. Costs money and time also. I read that the owner will rather change the name of Boba's Bounty to something else than putting up with this crap.

The owner of the fake company with the fake product does what a lot of people love, when is done by a Chinese company. Clone a product and sell it for the fraction of the price. We, the consumers are not entirely innocent in this mess...