Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 107
Page 107 of 116 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1155
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Super Member Verified Member newyork13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HappiVappi View Post
    I have no idea how the fake juice tastes, but I bet there is a thread about it here on ECF.

You have to go through all kind of hoops to get a trademark registered, let alone a patent. Costs money and time also. I read that the owner will rather change the name of Boba's Bounty to something else than putting up with this crap.

The owner of the fake company with the fake product does what a lot of people love, when is done by a Chinese company. Clone a product and sell it for the fraction of the price. We, the consumers are not entirely innocent in this mess...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4
    Yeah, took a quick look. Not sounding too palatable. Contacted my credit card company to attempt to stop any charge, but it might very well be too late. Oh well. I just did order the real thing. I haven't been suckered for a long time; forgotten how nasty it feels. thanks for pointing it out to me, as I may still have a chance to cancel the charge.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Boba's with a head cold/sore throat: I came down with a nasty bug the other day that started with terrible irritation in my throat and sinuses. My ADV's became like battery acid to me. I couldn't vape anything without severe pain and irritation in my throat. So I grabbed a tank I keep filled with Boba's, as I use it for spot vapes from time to time. Ahhhh. No irritation to my tortured throat. It became my ADV out of necessity for a couple days and boy was I glad. Just a heads up if you get the creeping crud this season.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am thinking this is due to the fact that Boba's is 100% VG and it is pretty darn good stuff also...any other PG free juice should have the same effect though....

Quote Originally Posted by magicman22 View Post
    Everyone seems to have their favorite method - I remove the cap, give the bottle a few squeezes to get some air in & out, let it sit capless for 24 hours, then put the cap back on. Then just let it sit and shake a few times per day.
    Yep, I do the same thing but not regularly because I find this juice very good as it is, without steeping.
    Camay likes this.

I think i was scammed. I have been reading the threads about this Boba's Bounty and oh its the cat's meow, yada yada... So i googled it and first page to come up is this alienvapor.com. So i get my order of 50/50 12mg yesterday and guess what it tastes like.... You ever forget your coffee cup in the truck for a couple of days and everything in it sours, yeah it taste like total crap.

So if course i come on here to see if i need to steep if for a bit and figure out how long i need to do this before it tastes magical like everyone claims. Low and behold buried down near thread 100+ i find out that the real Boba's bounty is sold by alien visions.

Guess i should have done better research, but this is the thread that convinced me to order. I should have read past thread 5. Well i have to get this crap out of here, its stinking up my computer room.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got my sampler of Boba's yesterday.

Put in about 1/2 mL in my protank and took a taste. (12mg/ml strength)

This is my first 100% VG juice and boy is this stuff thick.

Took my first hit, and I definitely taste the graham that everyone here mentions. After that I'm not sure what I think. Being a 100% VG juice it definitely does not have much of a throat hit, which isn't bad. Right now, however, I'm not sure I will continue to use it. Flavor is subjective and after several vapes I just kind of don't like it. Quickly went back to wowboy. Steeping may improve the flavor. But for me the first impression is that it's not my cup of tea.

When I took my first hit of Wowboy, I absolutely loved it. Boba's didn't hit me like that. It might be an "acquired" taste. I understand that, but for now, Wowboy continues to be my "go to" vape.

I'm gonna let it steep for awhile and revisit.
    ProVari: It's nothing more than a metal tube with a button on it that is well built and accurately delivers a set voltage continuously under load.

I'ma BAD BAD *Doodle Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I feel like I have lived everyone's Boba Journeys in one night..LOL...all 107 pages of it, and L.T - lemme just say your journey has been hilarious )
    Luckily I saw the Black Friday post (thank you thank you Ben!) and awaited 11am on Thanksgiving day for the doors of the store to open and ordered my first bottles of BB ~

YADA UADA Yada <--- see previous 107 pages

Just sayin I enjoyed seeing 3-4 years of time fly by on one thread - and I'm waiting on the mailman

Will update on progress when it arrives, but for now -- NOOBS BEWARE of the Imposters !

ONLY order from AlienVisions

-- The TRUE BOBA MUST BE PROTECTED!

~Angel *out*
    Last edited by AlteredReality; 12-03-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    puya and Daisey Moonshine like this.

Doesn't matter what you're holdin.. Vape On, Vape Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredReality View Post
    I feel like I have lived everyone's Boba Journeys in one night..LOL...all 107 pages of it, and L.T - lemme just say your journey has been hilarious )
    Luckily I saw the Black Friday post (thank you thank you Ben!) and awaited 11am on Thanksgiving day for the doors of the store to open and ordered my first bottles of BB ~

YADA UADA Yada <--- see previous 107 pages

Just sayin I enjoyed seeing 3-4 years of time fly by on one thread - and I'm waiting on the mailman

Will update on progress when it arrives, but for now -- NOOBS BEWARE of the Imposters !

ONLY order from AlienVisions

-- The TRUE BOBA MUST BE PROTECTED!

~Angel *out*
    Where's the mailman?
    AlteredReality likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

does the bobas not get lower than 6mg? im not a big fan of the harshness of nicotine...or maybe its cuz i havent had something that made it taste great

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by puya View Post
    Yep, I do the same thing but not regularly because I find this juice very good as it is, without steeping.
    I do too.