Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1134
Like Tree198Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

I'ma BAD BAD *Doodle Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

YAY! My Boba's arrived ) Shakin these puppies now and poppin the tops ~ woohoo

Gotta head in to work now, but I'll update on the flava on Monday -- my new Provari is supposed to be here by 11:00 am so I'm gonna be one happy camper when I get the new baby home

Doesn't matter what you're holdin.. Vape On, Vape Strong!

Melvin Boba TK Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My first tobacco vape enjoyment, with notes of caramel and nutmeg with some graham cracker.

BB was my first online purchase of e-juice after buying my inital 3-pcs kit with a free bottle of DK Red ($30) at the flea market a month earlier. I took samples of Boba's, Raff and C/D on our first family visit to Manhattan during Christmastime.

BB mixes well with Mountain Berry. I've enjoy other tobaccos from BWB, FSUSA, HHV, KVS and DK; recently enjoyed GLV's El Kamino.

Nice thread and a thanks to Ben.
    - Getting caught is NOT stealth -

Quote Originally Posted by Camay View Post
    I do too.
    awesome

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I have been vaping BOBAS,GORILLA, and FLU CURED, made by ALIEN VISION, for several years now, its all I vape period, I find steeping for one week brings out the flavor.....I swear if they stopped making these juices I would no longer vape, needless to say I have several hundered 100 mil bottles stored....mike, I use various tanks and bogue pre punched cardos from ELECTRONICSTICKS, and they work fine with one hole punched without thining the juice.....
    THANK YU BEN,FOR GETTING ME OFF THE CIGGS...
    Last edited by mikegun; 12-15-2013 at 01:57 AM.
    lasttango likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have tried hundreds of different flavors from multiple vendors over the past couple of years. I finally tried bobas and gorilla juice a couple of months ago and regret not getting it sooner. Bobas and gj is all I vape also. Haven't tried the flue cured yet but will on my next order. I have 6 100 ml bottles on hand and will continue to stock up. If they stop producing I am certain I will return back to analogs. It's a scary thought but there is no other flavor even close to these.

Ultra Member Verified Member humpstyles's Avatar

Just ordered 30ml of 50/50 to use in a PT3 on my eVic. Will update when it comes in.

Almost accidentally purchased from Alien Vapors instead of Alien Visions! -____-

Full Member Verified Member HappiVappi's Avatar

There is no 50/50 version of the original BB's.

Cheers.

Super Member ECF Veteran Glenn54's Avatar

I'm a fan!

also the Bees Knees just awesome!
    Mods- Poldiac Aname 18500 - Gus G22 18350 18500 18650/G16 14500 - Point 18500 18650
    Atomizers- Kayfun Lite/+ - Sophia's - Diver V2 - IBTanked's - AGR+ - AGT - Trident Copy

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Add me to the Boba's club!

I'm vaping some right now in a 1.8ohm Smok dripping atty. This is my first 100% VG juice, love the vapor, and the throat hit!

First vape was definitely graham cracker. I couldn't visualize that from other reviews, but it's nice.

Second I started getting raisin. I think that's what makes it "tobacco", that raisin smell from a fresh pack of cigarettes.

Third, I'm in. It's a pleasant, non-sweet vape that has all the high points - throat hit, vapor, flavor that doesn't overwhelm you. Other notes are there, like coconut and caramel, but they're subtle and elusive. It's a nice change from all my sweet flavors. It's not tobacco to me at all, but I get why people get that, if that makes sense. Actually, to be honest, this is what a cigarette SHOULD taste like.

Okay, this one is going in a carto tank, and I'm ordering more! I can totally see vaping this all day. I'm going to try some of their other flavors, too.

Ultra Member Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

I finally opened mine yesterday after letting it sit for a bit. I like it....BUT....I've never coughed so much in my life! It wasn't a dry cough - more like I was sensitive to something in it. Sadly, in the end I had to dump it. I'm not sensitive to Vg that I know of so presumably something in the flavorings? Has anyone else ever had this problem? And I tried it in two separate clearos in case it was something to do with a tank/coil