Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 109
Page 109 of 116 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1155
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaD View Post
    I finally opened mine yesterday after letting it sit for a bit. I like it....BUT....I've never coughed so much in my life! It wasn't a dry cough - more like I was sensitive to something in it. Sadly, in the end I had to dump it. I'm not sensitive to Vg that I know of so presumably something in the flavorings? Has anyone else ever had this problem? And I tried it in two separate clearos in case it was something to do with a tank/coil
    My throat was really scratchy at first, but it's settled down now. Smooth all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaD View Post
    I finally opened mine yesterday after letting it sit for a bit. I like it....BUT....I've never coughed so much in my life! It wasn't a dry cough - more like I was sensitive to something in it. Sadly, in the end I had to dump it. I'm not sensitive to Vg that I know of so presumably something in the flavorings? Has anyone else ever had this problem? And I tried it in two separate clearos in case it was something to do with a tank/coil
    Did you order your Boba's Bounty from the Alien Vapors, or Alien Visions web sights?

Full Member Verified Member MysticalNyte's Avatar

I got mine from Alien Visions and it's soooo good. Love the gram cracker/honey taste. My wife who's not a smoker or vaper likes the smell as she says it reminds her of homemade gingerbread cookies.

Just bought some BB after all the buzz, and, though it's smokeable, I'm really not impressed.

As the eminent critic Pbusardo (TasteYourJuice.com) -- who CLEARLY regards Boba's Bounty as one of his top daily vapes -- noted in his original review: it's very similar to the pre-filled tobacco cartos that we all received when buying our first kits way back when. I agree...and that certainly doesn't qualify this as something extraordinary.

There's a bit of Kool-Aid drinking going on here, methinks...
    bcme and Daisey Moonshine like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran Clmarti78's Avatar

Got a bottle of bb in yesterday been vapping for over a year now and went away from the tobacco flavors but with all the talk about it I had to try for my self. First impression is good not great not sure about using it for an all day vape. The big con is that the exhale smell is so bad my wife that also vapes and kids can't stand it. The only other flavor I've had this problem with is green tea. But I guess I will let it steep for a week and try again. But does every one have this problem of is it just my batch? I'm using a new 2.0 coil head on a kanger aero tank cranked up to only 4.0 volts seems to be my sweet spot for this juice. This is the first flavor I have bought in 9 months since I started DIY so I wonder if could also be the pg, vg or the nicotine they use. But as far as flavor goes I do get a honey gram cracker as I have read from others.

Full Member ECF Veteran Clmarti78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andervan View Post
    Did you order your Boba's Bounty from the Alien Vapors, or Alien Visions web sights?
    I got mine from alien vision.

Full Member Verified Member Jolly Roger's Avatar

I hit it for about an hour before giving up - it's for sure a tobacco base, maybe a Virginian tobacco with a strong taste of what I'd call aged chocolate and like lemon zest or aged black cherry or maybe both. It's kind of an odd flavor - I like it, but it's just a little bit to odd to load up for daily use.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have a few hundred mls to sell if anyone's interested. Pm me if your interested

I am a newbie and I got a small bottle of Alien Visions Boba's Bounty 18mg yesterday.

It's light brown, has some graham cracker flavor in it.

On first burn it was pretty rank. It's mellowed out though the next day.
    It definitely needs a shake and exposure to air before vaping.

I liked the smell & taste after it settled, but I can still detect the burned sugar, and I don't like that aftertaste.

I only vaped a few little puffs on it, but later on I was tossing and turning in bed with serious cotton mouth and a slight nicotine ill feeling. Water helped but it wasn't helpful enough. I feel hungover today. It needs to be thinned out to be daily vape.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There's a bit of Kool-Aid drinking going on here, methinks...
    I can't think of any juice that's been this hyped for this long.

I dunno… it's been a big hit for 4+ years now…… and it's become highly desirable for new vapers.

I do think there is way too much over-analyzing going on - 4-5 years ago when this juice was first made, there really weren't any exotic or complex flavors… RY4 was about as complex as it got.

I don't think any juices are extraordinary - with that said, boba's is a solid juice… I vape very little of it these days as my tastes have mellowed and I like plain menthol… I prefer AV's Gamel and C+D.
    Last edited by lasttango; 01-22-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    TheSystemHasFailed likes this.