Page 11 of 116 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Full Member Verified Member

Im vaping Flue Cured right now and it rocks! Last a long time on a refill and produces great taste and vapor. I liked it so much I ordered some C&D and Boba's today. If they are anything like Flue Cured they will be my main vapes for a long time.

Senior Member ECF Veteran johnny bobcat's Avatar

Wow, Boba's on a clean atty is crazy good. On an interesting side note I discovered a new atty cleaning method, the steel tube somehow came right off my atty, revealing all of the innards thus enabling me it get it super duper clean, right down to removing all of the gunk from the battery connector, it was amazing how much crap was jammed in there.
    "I reject your reality, and substitute my own".
    -Adam Savage

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

When I vaped BB for the first time (five minutes ago) I IMMEDIATELY got the flavor of Nutrigrain Bar! The MIXED BERRY Nutrigrain bar! I'm not even kidding-- It tastes EXACTLY LIKE IT! I even have some and just compared. This is crazy!
    DELISH!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bassthumper View Post
    When I vaped BB for the first time (five minutes ago) I IMMEDIATELY got the flavor of Nutrigrain Bar! The MIXED BERRY Nutrigrain bar! I'm not even kidding-- It tastes EXACTLY LIKE IT! I even have some and just compared. This is crazy!
    DELISH!!!
    What is up with this juice? Wow.

I still get a rosey/flowery taste. Vapeing it off and on for the last 3 weeks.

My work computer is blocking AV's website as a security risk. Our systems block the strangest things. This is annoying and is going to delay my BB order!

Anyone else have this issue? It worked last week.

Just curious. Does Boba's have a "pepper" taste to it at all?

I really don't like the pepper tasting t-bac flavors. I would like to pull the trigger on this one, just not sure yet.

I'm okay with caramel, vanilla, nutty flavors.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jam View Post
    Just curious. Does Boba's have a "pepper" taste to it at all?

I really don't like the pepper tasting t-bac flavors. I would like to pull the trigger on this one, just not sure yet.

I'm okay with caramel, vanilla, nutty flavors.
    Jimmy, the Boba's does not have a pepper taste like sweet caroline and mad smooth. I know exactly what pepper taste you are talking about and it seems I am not the only one that doesn't like this particular taste.

I guarantee you will love this flavor if you like the flavors those flavors you listed. Not 1 single flavor is dominant yet this juice is so addicting, you will not even be able to describe what flavor you think stands out. It is like they all hit you at once subtly and smoothly.

Aloha, Keith

Quote Originally Posted by KEITH97M3 View Post
    Jimmy, the Boba's does not have a pepper taste like sweet caroline and mad smooth. I know exactly what pepper taste you are talking about and it seems I am not the only one that doesn't like this particular taste.

I guarantee you will love this flavor if you like the flavors those flavors you listed. Not 1 single flavor is dominant yet this juice is so addicting, you will not even be able to describe what flavor you think stands out. It is like they all hit you at once subtly and smoothly.

Aloha, Keith
    Shaka brah! Thanks for the response. I appreciate it. I'm ordering it now. Mahalo nui loa!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran the vaporizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnny bobcat View Post
    Wow, Boba's on a clean atty is crazy good. On an interesting side note I discovered a new atty cleaning method, the steel tube somehow came right off my atty, revealing all of the innards thus enabling me it get it super duper clean, right down to removing all of the gunk from the battery connector, it was amazing how much crap was jammed in there.

the same thing happened to me about a week ago...i looked at my atty and it seemed bent and i was pissed cuz i thought it was broke...i unscrewed it and noticed that the tube was comming disconnected from the threads and with a little nudge they cam apart and i finally figured out how they make the atomizers!!!!! I thought it was such a hard process but it is so simple!!!!! The glue or apoxy or whatever hold them together on mine was a greenish tint?!?!? But ya....very easy to clean!!! and when i put it back together it held very nicely!!! If it gets hit or something i think it will come apart but with a little TLC i think 9it should be fine!! Weird that you made this post cuz i was gonna say something about it soon!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran the vaporizer's Avatar

its just 2 wires connected from the metal coil/sponge material to the thread peice...i bet it is easy to fix them too!!! I bet a lot of problems is the wires giving out or soming undone...with a little solder and a steady hand i bet i could fix 75% of the atty out there! ha ha...i should start a recycling business! $$$$$$ paid for your old atomizers!!!! Got e-cig ujnk? ILL TAKE IT!!!
    AlteredReality likes this.