Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 110
Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1155
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Blog Entries

Bobas is my all day every day e-liquid and has been for years, so no Kool Aid here. No artificial sweetness, no sharp PG overload, vapes great, keeps well, and is easily purchased. I'd be in big trouble if AVE went out of business.
    xtwosm0kesx likes this.
    Started vaping 10/15/2010 after more than a dozen attempts to quit smoking in the last 15 years. I no longer smoke 800-900 cigarettes per month. Check out my e-juice mini review blog. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...st-part-1.html

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Everybody has different tastes. Everybody has different coils, atties, tanks, cartos and devices. If it does not taste good to you try it on a new CLEAN atty. Then try it again. Or don't, more for me. Boba's has been my ADV for years. Never got tired of it. Really pissed me off when they moved to California but even if they moved to the moon I'd still buy Boba's Bounty.
    xtwosm0kesx likes this.

Got a bottle in yesterday. So far not terribly impressed. It's just sort of "ok" at the moment. Going to let it steep a few days and come back to it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Newbz View Post
    Bobas is my all day every day e-liquid and has been for years, so no Kool Aid here. No artificial sweetness, no sharp PG overload, vapes great, keeps well, and is easily purchased. I'd be in big trouble if AVE went out of business.
    Quote Originally Posted by samwest View Post
    Everybody has different tastes. Everybody has different coils, atties, tanks, cartos and devices. If it does not taste good to you try it on a new CLEAN atty. Then try it again. Or don't, more for me. Boba's has been my ADV for years. Never got tired of it. Really pissed me off when they moved to California but even if they moved to the moon I'd still buy Boba's Bounty.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Ultra Member Verified Member humpstyles's Avatar

Just realized that it definitely has a Cocoa taste to it. Buy a packet of jot chocolate powder, open up, smell. Tell me that's not boba's.
    ...cooler than a polar bear's toes...

I can't go back and edit my thread, but I wanted to say that it does sweeten up over time. It really does need to steep.
    TheSystemHasFailed likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

BB's not my ADV. There is too much going on in that juice - for me anyways.
    Tips for BB newbies:
    When it arrives I open the bottle and let it sit for 24 hours. Then it goes into the UC for speed steeping. 2 hours speed steeping is about 1 week for BB. That's the stage where I start vaping BB.
    If it gets to "strong" the NIC level needs to be reduced. Too bad that they don't offer zero NIC level though.
    Best atty's IMHO for BB's Kayfu, Taifun GT and decent drippers.
    Oddly enough I start enjoying Gorilla Juice more and more and it gets more atty time than BB's these days.

Cheers.

Senior Member Verified Member Kbennett65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yo han View Post
    I did use Google but the first hit you get is for alienvapor.com
    Bit of a shame if people are interested and get redirected to a company that makes a fake Boba's Bounty.
    I know this is an older post, but...have to agree 100% This almost happened to me. I had seen so many posts across various threads raving about this Boba's Bounty that I went looking for a review and ran across this thread. Read the whole thing, decided to bite the bullet and order some. Sure enough, first google result was Alien Vapor with Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice front and center on the home page. Thank goodness I had just read about AVE here and realized something wasn't right before I ordered. So back to this thread and the link to the right place. Just placed my order for an 18ml bottle...not going to order that 100ml one just in case it isn't my cup of tea. I'll chime back in with my opinion when I receive it.

After reading so many positive reviews , I had to try it.
    So..
    3 weeks ago I ordered 2 sample sizes in 6 and 12 nic levels..
    I liked it enough to buy 100 ml of both...
    I honestly really like this juice ...Its not complex at all...
    Its just a very good mixture of the right amount of ingredients .
    Throat hit..Flavor..Taste..and vapor.
    I give it 2 thumbs up

Ultra Member ECF Veteran TheSystemHasFailed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daisey Moonshine View Post
    I can't go back and edit my thread, but I wanted to say that it does sweeten up over time. It really does need to steep.
    So..."living up to the hype" now, eh?

Glad to hear that!

My backpacks, got jets, I'm Boba, the Fett, I bounty hunt for Jabba Hut to finance my vette.

Ugh that sticks in my head when it's Bobas day in the dripper.