Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 111
Page 111 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1156
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

if ya don't like the bobas theres something wrong with yer buds. course im a VG only guy but it's the only juice over the years that I buy religiously. I like all their tobacco flavors. try em all
    TheSystemHasFailed likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSystemHasFailed View Post
    So..."living up to the hype" now, eh?

Glad to hear that!

My backpacks, got jets, I'm Boba, the Fett, I bounty hunt for Jabba Hut to finance my vette.

Ugh that sticks in my head when it's Bobas day in the dripper.
    Boba the Fett was a Bounty Hunter....
    Bounty is a candy bar that tastes like Chocolate and Coconuts..(not available in the usa)
    and that's basically what it tastes like..
    Chocolate and coconuts being vaporized with a lazer sword
    TheSystemHasFailed likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran TheSystemHasFailed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRoxx View Post
    Boba the Fett was a Bounty Hunter....
    Bounty is a candy bar that tastes like Chocolate and Coconuts..(not available in the usa)
    and that's basically what it tastes like..
    Chocolate and coconuts being vaporized with a lazer sword
    Very nice take on it!
    Never thought of the candy bar, Bounty!

Senior Member Verified Member Kbennett65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kbennett65 View Post
    I know this is an older post, but...have to agree 100% This almost happened to me. I had seen so many posts across various threads raving about this Boba's Bounty that I went looking for a review and ran across this thread. Read the whole thing, decided to bite the bullet and order some. Sure enough, first google result was Alien Vapor with Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice front and center on the home page. Thank goodness I had just read about AVE here and realized something wasn't right before I ordered. So back to this thread and the link to the right place. Just placed my order for an 18ml bottle...not going to order that 100ml one just in case it isn't my cup of tea. I'll chime back in with my opinion when I receive it.
    Ok...time for follow up. Just came today, me with no patience filled a pro tank and tried it right away...still cold from delivery even! Opinion is way thumbs up. First hit was kind of vanilla/caramel, second hit a little like cola, third time I got the raisin taste that has been reported. Not too sweet, not too strong but definitely has flavor. I can definitely see this becoming my go to vape!
    lamarrk likes this.

This may sound odd but sometimes Boba's tastes like a bowl of cornflakes with milk and sugar. Other times... tea. Those are the two flavors I pick up on the most. Whatever it is... it's all good. I use it strictly in my Kayfun.

Per my previous post, I just don't see a difference in taste between BB and those pre-filled cartos we received w/ our original kits way back when. And I get zero banana flavor with the Gorilla Juice (certainly as compared to Roar Vapor's banana/Hawaiian flavors, or even Dkang Bananas). To each his own, I guess!

finally got some BB from AV, all the hype had to try it. kind of a cinnamonish herb like thing going on not real sure what that flavor is not overpowering but its there. I didn't get much of the tobacco taste but i can tell its tobacco based. Not an all day vape for me right now...I''m letting it steep for a week and try it again. I think people like it because they can't quite put their finger on the exact flavor..BB has a "hint" of a lot of things it seems from the thread

I think it tastes like figgy pudding: tangy, thick dried fruit, cooked spiced rum, cocoa, and a creamy tobacco note...It's not TOO anything, and I love that it's VG! The graham cracker note in Oorah! is much more prominent than it is here, though there is a similar "breadiness"; they have a similar "brown" taste, but Boba's has a much cleaner, natural finish. I really like it!
    Last edited by Lookingglass; 02-07-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Full Member Verified Member gamebeatter's Avatar

I mainly get graham cracker but I still love the juice so glad I got the 100ML bottle

As mine ages, I'm starting to get a peaty taste, like...Scotch, or...mushrooms! DH loves it. Me...not so much.