Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 112
Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1158
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Full Member Verified Member carbonbegone's Avatar

Tried some recently,interesting for sure.
    It was a bit too syrupy / sweet for my liking ( but hey, I'm a noob & still staying close to home with mostly tobacco flavors currently )
    Using it as a 'desert' flavor in a dripper ... its a nice change of pace.

Is this juice known for making lots of vapor? I am just using an MVP and an iClear30s...but I am blowing clouds from it..LOL

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Well, I've finally gotten around to trying BB, along with several other AV juices. I'll review them in a couple weeks, but for now let me say that my 3-week-old BB is quite delicious! I get no tobacco taste at all with this -- it's graham cracker, perhaps with a bit of malt (milk balls, not single). It's very, very sweet, which I like a lot. If ever there's been an e-juice I wanted to eat, Boba's is it.
    Calling PVs "electronic cigarettes" is as silly as calling nicotine gum "chewable cigarettes"

Full Member ECF Veteran Chrisnotes86's Avatar

I just finished my 2nd Bottle of Boba yesterday. I vaped a bottle early last year as well and this what I think.

TH- Good
    Vapor- Good
    Smell- Good
    Taste- Meh.

I have steeped both of the bottles I've had. I have also vaped this liquid fresh. I think the juice is somewhat flat in overall flavor profile and just doesn't hit the spot for me. I get graham at times, raisins, and some sort of perfume...maybe just some other dark fruit. I know everybody loves this juice but it just does nothing for me. It's not too sweet, but there is NO tobacco flavor either. Overall I would say this juice is average.

First juice that I would ever call "creamy" as in it has a real mouth feel...I guess I like it since 1/3 of the 18ml bottle I got yesterday is already gone..

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I got a bottle of Boba's a couple weeks ago after not having any for a very long time.

I used to think that it tasted like Raisinets (chocolate and raisins), but now I am getting a strong apple pie flavor. The raisins are still there, and I get a light cinnamon and brown sugar flavor as well.

Whatever it is, this juice is tasty, and I am glad I have it in my stash once again.
    planes likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member illus101086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
    I got a bottle of Boba's a couple weeks ago after not having any for a very long time.

I used to think that it tasted like Raisinets (chocolate and raisins), but now I am getting a strong apple pie flavor. The raisins are still there, and I get a light cinnamon and brown sugar flavor as well.

Whatever it is, this juice is tasty, and I am glad I have it in my stash once again.
    That might have to do with the aging if you've had it for a couple of weeks. I love how that happens makes things more enjoyable and interesting.

Got my first taste of all AVE tobacco juices last week (except Havana Gold); got all 6ml bottles, 18mg. On Sunday, I ordered 30ml bottles of Boba's, Flue Cured, 555, Gamel and C&D........that's how much I enjoy these juices!!

Boba's Bounty is hands down the best juice I've vaped to date. I wanted to try it quickly right out of the mailbox so I set it up in an EVOD w/ 1.8 coil; it's been vaping so well in this thing that I just keep refilling it....LOL. It tastes so darn good.

HOWEVER, I'm enjoying Flue Cured and 555 just as much. Boba's and 555 are sweet so I turn to the Flue Cured and C&D when I want to tone it down a little.

I'm very happy with Alien Visions.

For me, Boba's has been the perfect juice to vape after work/dinner while relaxing in front of the TV.
    Last edited by Delmed83; 02-26-2014 at 04:16 AM.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm vaping it again too... mixing it with CD is great
    planes likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got a small order of BB GJ and blueberry crumble. 6ml each. I'm looking for 5 ADV in my quest and I am really hoping one of these makes it.

I think I have 3 of the five and need two more.