Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1155
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

I don't care for Boba's Bounty; none of the 4 vapors in my family like it. I won't order anything from AVE again. I even sampled it again at my B&M store- not for me.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement

Last week I received my Boba's Bounty along with a bottle of Gorilla Juice and Blend 4. After about an hour of vaping the Boba's Bounty I felt sick. Almost like my body was saying "enough is enough, it ain't going to get any better".

I think I have similar taste bud's to GameDesigner who documented his experience with the BB in this thread here. He tasted mushrooms. I tasted a mildew like flavor. Similar to what you expect if you were vaping through a bath towel that was crumpled up on the floor for a day. On top of that there was a sharp honey like flavor on exhale. I kind of prepared myself to be underwhelmed with the juice fresh out of the mail having read so many people say it gets infinitely better over the course of 3 weeks.

I've been shaking the hell out of it a couple times a day and tucking it away uncapped in the cupboard. On Saturday I revisited it a couple times. Flavors were a little muted but similar. Sunday I didn't touch it at all. Yesterday I played with it quite a bit. I'm not tasting the mildew like flavor fortunately. Tobacco flavor is a little more pronounced. The honey now tastes more graham crackery. There are a couple sweet aromatic flavors I can barely pinpoint on exhale. I can't place them yet really.

Overall I'm pretty optimistic with the drastic change the juice had with 4 days to steep.

Gorilla Juice tastes a lot like banana laffy taffy. Really not impressed with the Blend 4 juice. I bought that only because they label it as their RY4. That one is going to have to transform completely into an entirely different juice to get me onboard. The cedar flavor triggers a gag reflex that I can't imagine ever enjoying. Don't taste any vanilla or caramel which RY4's need to qualify.

4. Advertisement
    Senior Member ECF Veteran the vaporizer's Avatar

Seeing this thread now after the ecig craze has hit is funny! I remember seeing the first 1-15 pages....Now were up to 115!! LOL Happy vaping.
    lasttango likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Would a non-tobacco lover like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hadryhud View Post
    Would a non-tobacco lover like it?
    I think there is a good chance they would. It definitely has tobacco undertones but not the traditional analog tobacco cigarette flavor people think of. It's more of a sweet pipe or cigar flavor that has a wonderful aroma. Mine is now steeped about 2 weeks and it's delicious!!

I'd try both the BB and Gorilla Juice. Both the Boba's and S&S Mod's Grumpy's Hooch have officially knocked every one of my RY4's I used to use off the ADV pedestal for me. The Hooch is like crack ........

Senior Member Verified Member

umm...forgive my ignorance but what does UC stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by HappiVappi View Post
    BB's not my ADV. There is too much going on in that juice - for me anyways.
    Tips for BB newbies:
    When it arrives I open the bottle and let it sit for 24 hours. Then it goes into the UC for speed steeping. 2 hours speed steeping is about 1 week for BB. That's the stage where I start vaping BB.
    If it gets to "strong" the NIC level needs to be reduced. Too bad that they don't offer zero NIC level though.
    Best atty's IMHO for BB's Kayfu, Taifun GT and decent drippers.
    Oddly enough I start enjoying Gorilla Juice more and more and it gets more atty time than BB's these days.

Cheers.

Semovar V3, Provari 2.5, Provari Mini, iTaste 134, Tobeco Hammer, MVP2,
    iMotion 3V, Kayfun 3.1, Kayfun Lite, I-Atty and growing :)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamer El-Meehy View Post
    umm...forgive my ignorance but what does UC stand for?
    Ultrasonic Cleaner
    Tamer El-Meehy likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I think some of the noobs have fallen victim to the counterfeit bobas....you need to try the authentic stuff from alien visions:

https://www.avejuice.com/index.php

NOT the other one that is shown on top when googling bobas bounty

I'm using a Kayfun 3.1 with a 2 ohms coil (10/9 wraps of a 28 gauge kanthal) and a cotton wick and I'm vaping Boba's at 10.5 watts on my Semovar. Yesterday it was fine..a very pleasant and smooth vape..But I started getting dry hits towards the end of the tank. So today I changed the wick after dry burning the coil..used less cotton..and it got worse! I'm halfway through the tank and I keep getting dry hits. I know that Boba's wicking can be a pain in the butt..so I tried tightening the air flow screw a bit to get a tighter draw, and made sure the kayfun is not overfilled..but still I keep getting dry hits nearly every other drag...any advice?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Semovar V3, Provari 2.5, Provari Mini, iTaste 134, Tobeco Hammer, MVP2,
    iMotion 3V, Kayfun 3.1, Kayfun Lite, I-Atty and growing :)

My experience with Bobas started out promising but has now faded to not that great. Over time it's become less flavorful and low in vapor production. I know many love this stuff but I'm glad I just ordered the small bottle.