Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 116
Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,155 of 1155
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Seeing this thread now after the ecig craze has hit is funny!
    Yeah, I started this thread my 3rd month into vaping...

At the time... Boba's was REALLY unique... no one had juices that thick... no one really had a juice with a name that didn't tell you the exact flavor you were vaping.

At the time... there really were not too many semi-sweet tobacco juices outside of RY4...

It's amazing that the juice has endured...

One other thing I find interesting is that people really seem to think too much about the recipe...

At the time... there weren't really many / any complex or exotic mixes... Ben himself even said the recipe was so simple... like tobacco and vanilla or.... yet some people have been guessing the most complex and exotic blends...

Is anyone "vet" enough to remember Ben's big Korean Boba's goof? Where somehow... around the time he was relocating back to the USA from teaching abroad... a handful of folks got a very THIN bobas... thin like water... Ben immediately made good on it sending everyone new Bobas... I always wondered if that was a PG Bobas... I have always contended that it is his VG that really helps the flavor and throws everyone off.

I think the most interesting question is this: How many AWESOME + popular juices were discovered by people who tried recreating bobas?

Perhaps it was inevitable anyway... but take a lot around if you are a 3+ year vet... remember? Bobas... then Bounty Hunter and Casablanca and... the list goes on with juices so popular it forced mom and pop vendors to go semi-pro...
    Last edited by lasttango; 06-17-2014 at 03:06 PM.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Because of you and your thread, for almost a year now i cannot be without Bobas. I have one REO Grand mod dedicated to it. It's my all day vape. THANK YOU!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lasttango View Post
    Yeah, I started this thread my 3rd month into vaping...

At the time... Boba's was REALLY unique... no one had juices that thick... no one really had a juice with a name that didn't tell you the exact flavor you were vaping.

At the time... there really were not too many semi-sweet tobacco juices outside of RY4...

It's amazing that the juice has endured...

One other thing I find interesting is that people really seem to think too much about the recipe...

At the time... there weren't really many / any complex or exotic mixes... Ben himself even said the recipe was so simple... like tobacco and vanilla or.... yet some people have been guessing the most complex and exotic blends...

Is anyone "vet" enough to remember Ben's big Korean Boba's goof? Where somehow... around the time he was relocating back to the USA from teaching abroad... a handful of folks got a very THIN bobas... thin like water... Ben immediately made good on it sending everyone new Bobas... I always wondered if that was a PG Bobas... I have always contended that it is his VG that really helps the flavor and throws everyone off.

I think the most interesting question is this: How many AWESOME + popular juices were discovered by people who tried recreating bobas?

Perhaps it was inevitable anyway... but take a lot around if you are a 3+ year vet... remember? Bobas... then Bounty Hunter and Casablanca and... the list goes on with juices so popular it forced mom and pop vendors to go semi-pro...
    What if I told you that I have 5 bottles from 2011.....and I know what some people might say about using it...BUT.....it's a little darker, thicker and the same flavor to me. Kinda like a fine wine, it got better with age.
    lasttango likes this.

We do not quit playing cause we grow old....We grow old cause we quit playing!!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I wish they would start makin Raf-A-Licious again. That stuff was the best.
    lasttango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bejeebus View Post
    It's an Alien plot!!! We are being Boba Brainwashed -- but what a nice way to go
    OK, you are on the right track, but they don't mean us any harm. On the contrary, these people from Dune are giving us the spice which will eventually enable us to fold space and travel to other galaxies. Have your eyes turned blue yet? If you were actually born with blue eyes then you have a head start. Meanwhile, don't drink all your coke, vape some and you might be surprised!