Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shatner View Post
    I don't really like BB. It tastes like malty chocolate cherry covered tobacco. Reminds me of inhaling HFCS.
    I have to say - this sounds really good lol (not the HFCS part though)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    greekbasil likes this.
    Want to get a hold of me? | Twitter: @basilray | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/basilray | Phone/SMS: 612-293-6405

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Boba's Bounty

A well balance vape, good TH, impressive vapor, intriguing taste, the sweetness of it is not overpowering, and I do taste tobacco in it with a hint of roasted ... something....canít get my fingers on it.
    Itís a very "full body" vapor, you actually feel it in your mouth when vaped, I do get rewarded by vaping BB and is thanks to this eliquid that I was able to get away from analogs. Overall my all day vape.
    And when I get the urge for something different I do enjoy Blend 4, and 555 also from AVEjuices, the Tampa and phoenix from VS, and on occasion I vape some 555, Ry4 and kona Coffee from StrictlyEJ.
    I used to vape Torque 56 all the times but for some reason a got tired of it and don't enjoy it as much as I use to anymore.
    Although I am not a huge fan of menthol I did mix BB with menthol crystal and wasn't too bad.
    I think I found "MY VAPE" with BB, even if I do hear good things on Backwoods brew from people that like Boba's, so I may have to give it a try.

A little about my vaping styles so you know where I come from.

I am an avid dripper so I drip 90% of the times, I mostly use 510, 306 (my favorite atty) and the sidesho.
    All of my Juices are 24mg, except for 555; I enjoy that at 18mg.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Basil, you rock... good review. Hazelnut huh?

Let's think... is Boba's Bounty a hint to the flavor mmm?

Han is an Asian fruit I believe. Ben was in Korea... what does Boba mean in Korean

I don't get much of anything. It smells great but I can't taste anything but a tiny hint of flavor. I got some of their 555 and it's the same way. I can taste the Irish Creme they make but the other two not so much. I got the 24 mg blend of all three and tried various 510 attys' I thought I was experiencing the dead taste bud issue that some report around week 2 of analog free vaping but all my other flavors come through. Maybe I just got a weak batch. I'll definitely try it again. The smell is so intriguing.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No, that sounds right... keep vaping it... in a couple days, the flavor should come on...
    It's a weird phenomenon... at least that what my initial experience was like. Others said this was what happened for them too.

SO what do you think of the Irish cream?
    I just ordered it for the 3rd time.
    At 24 mgs and 5 volts, mine has TREMENDOUS Throat Hit... throat numbing throat hit... you get that?

I like the Irish cream. Tons of vapor and great TH even at 3.7v. It tastes like Bailey's to me but a little stronger on the alcohol undertone. I love sipping Bailey's on occasion and I think this will be a flavor that I vape on occasion. Not an all day, or everyday for that matter, vape but one that I will visit from time to time.

I'm curious about the Boba's being weak, though. With Boba, I've been vaping the crap out of it for the past three days. It's really interesting that I keep coming back to it even though I'm not tasting much. I can't explain it other than the fact that the extremely subtle flavor haunts me and I want it to explode but it won't. Which still doesn't explain why I would get the same weakness with their 555? I get great flavor from 555 from other sources. I sense it there but it's very hidden. I thought it was the heavy VG which was the first time I had a flavor with all VG but the Irish Cream comes through. I'm just so confused. Guess I'll vape some more Boba's.

Quote Originally Posted by lasttango View Post
    No, that sounds right... keep vaping it... in a couple days, the flavor should come on...
    It's a weird phenomenon... at least that what my initial experience was like. Others said this was what happened for them too.

SO what do you think of the Irish cream?
    I just ordered it for the 3rd time.
    At 24 mgs and 5 volts, mine has TREMENDOUS Throat Hit... throat numbing throat hit... you get that?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

The flavor is alot better on a cartomizer also I think. But I find it weird that people are tasting lemon and cherry. If it had any hint of lemon or cherry I would not vape it. And I am not a fan of 555, to me 555 tastes like peanuts.

Hazelnut or brown sugar taste is there but subtle. Its just a great smoky flavor.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeah, that is the inspiration for the thread...
    This guy says Lemon, that guy says Vanilla. She says Chocolate, he says bananafishbones.

It's crazy!
    cecsystems and AlteredReality like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

cant wait to try the bottle i got from PIF