Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Thanks to everyone here I ordered 100ml and 12ml of BB. Don't want to chance loving it and run out too fast. Plus if I don't care for it, my buddy that I got started on vaping will use it.
    Last edited by Steelo01210; 08-11-2010 at 10:32 PM.

Ok. I've primarily been using a LR 510 atty. I've gone back to a regular one and I'm picking up a bit more flavor. Not a bunch. I'm still craving more. However, I'm getting 3 main hints. Chocolate, vanilla and hazelnut. Maybe a touch of something else like an alcohol flavor. It's something sweet but I can't put my finger on it. Kaluha maybe? Now that I think about it, the overall flavor could be described as a B-52...the drink not the plane or band.

I don't know it could be bananafishbone but it seems sweeter than that.

ETA: Boba Fett's original task was to find the Millenium Falcon. The MF could be looked at as a space age B-52. Big, a little clunky, slow to get up to speed and rugged. Both were constantly being worked on because they took so much abuse. The MF cockpit was modeled after the B-29 bomber...a little like the B-52. There are many similarities. My theory is that Boba's bounty is, in fact, the B-52. Or...I've had a little too much of my bounty, which is beer.
    Last edited by Synonymous; 08-12-2010 at 12:36 AM.
    AlteredReality and merica like this.

Just got my shipment of Boba's Bounty today and here is my first impresion. First off I have to say that the juice I have used to this point has been either all PG or an 80/20 percent blend of PG/VG so this is my first experience with 100% VG juice.

I use an eGo with a LR cartomizer which I have found for me yields the best flavor, vapor and convenience combination for my vaping requirements.

The Boba's Bounty juice at 100% VG is much heavier than a 100% PG or an 80/20 blend that I am use to. I agree with another comment on this thread that while the bottle is cool looking it is very hard to squeeze the juice out. I soon gave up and put some into a 6ml bottle I had purchased to make custom blends with.

I loaded up a new Lr cartomizer and gave it a try:

Vapor Production:

The vapor produced is denser and has significantly more volume than the PG or PG/VG blend I have been using. This is not only my opinion but my wife made a comment about the volume of vapor as well. So, I can't say this is any better as far as vapor production than any other 100% VG juice (because I haven't tried any) but it is more like an analog if that is what you are after. If you are into stealth vaping at your desk or in a public place this will not probably be a benefit to you.

Flavor:

Since equipment,configuration,vaping style and taste buds are all different I can only give an opinion on what it is to me. I have found it very interesting on how others on this thread have described the flavor and what they thought was in the blend. My simple one word description would be "Brownie". Chocolate,nutty but not sweet. Very smooth with not much throat hit (24MG Nic).

Conclusion:

I think this will make a great base for me for a blend with some TV Tin Box Mint or pure menthol drops to spice it up a bit. As an all day vape alone, it would be pretty boring to me. All in all I'M glad I bought Boba's Bounty as I very much like the heavier vapor this 100% VG based juice produces.

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread as it got me to try something new. Now as most of us do, it is just trying to find a way to make it your own.
    AlteredReality likes this.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

menthol drops to spice it up a bit
    I gotta try this. Carshtestjeep raves about this.

You are right about blending it.

The flavor will come through more... well, it seems to for many...
    but, I can drop it in my atty no mater what was in in there before.
    Some days it actually tastes very sweet. Other days it tastes tobacoo(ish) and other days I feel like I need to mix it.

I used to love it with a couple TV flavors.

Now I am am using it in between vaping sweet caroline and BWB's RY4.

To me, Ben's must flavorful tobacco vape is Havana.
    Warning, it truly does taste like a cigar. Very strong...
    Can't remember who it was.... salt maybe? but they do a 2:1 with bobas and havana.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

This reminds me. It would be cool if Boba's enthusiasts could post some other vapes they think Boba's fans might like...

Here are some other vapes people who like Boba's may enjoy (IMO).

1. Malty and Applewood Tobacco by Backwoods Brew.
    2. Organic RY4 by VapeRite
    3. Alien Vision's Havana and Gamel.

~also~ anyone ever have Hypnotic Mist? I haven't. I see Freedomsmokesusa and Vaporbomb have it.

Would that appeal to a boba's lover?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lasttango View Post
    ~also~ anyone ever have Hypnotic Mist? I haven't. I see Freedomsmokesusa and Vaporbomb have it.

I have a Hypnotic mist from Vaporbomb and its OK. I got it because so many people here went on and on about it. All I seem to taste though is a lemony flavor. Also I dont seem to get much throat hit from it.

Hypnotic Mist is one of my go to's (I like variety). I've only tried the one from VB 70-20 mix at 24 mg. It's completely different than Boba's. It's a lighter and sweeter vape that is more like a softdrink/gum flavor with fruity and floral tones. I would put it on the opposite spectrum of flavors from the Bounty. mostly because Boba's is a full body flavor and mist is light and airy.

Would a Boba's lover like it? Probably, but for completely different reasons. They just aren't...well, synonymous.

Default Boba's Bounty

Just tried Boba's Bounty and it reminds me of tobacco with a hint of graham cracker flavor.
    Drumonron and Liquid9 like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just got mine today and Im not gonna lie. Really dont care for it.

The inhale is good, but the exhale tastes more like cardboard to me. I actually cleaned out a LR atty and a regular atty and tried it on both, same result. Im actually leaning to the 100% vg juice being the culprit for the bad exhale flavor.

It is with great sadness that as I write this I'm vaping my last 3 drops of Boba's. I have 2 18ml bottles on order but it'll be a couple of depressing days. I would have ordered the 100 ml bottle but I needed the funds to try some other flavors.

I'm starring into my box 20 or so other flavors wondering what I can mix that will be close to but there's no hope. If I could only have one flavor, Boba's is it. The subtlety is driving me insane. Next paycheck I'll have the 100 ml.

One thing I've learned from my AV experience is that I love 100% vg. The th is not harsh but volume is what I've been looking for and volume is what I'm getting. I stealth vape in my office...I just have to hold in the vapor longer. I also find that vg gives me much more warning of a dry atty than pg. I like that forgiveness.

I'm going to be camping by the mailbox.
    AlteredReality likes this.