Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ourei View Post

Boba's is one of my 3 'safety blanket' juices and I cannot live without it! Well, I can but it would suck
    What are your other 2?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

My other 2 safety juices are Alien Vision's C&D (a Marlboro clone) and Freedom Smoke USA's RY4 (might soon be replaced by Ms. T's Bakery's Snickerdoodle Cookies!)

But Boba's is my most fave

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I just yesterday tried a sample of BB that another member sent me to try. I can pick up a little on the tobacco but honestly am not sure what else. I swear I keep tasting cinnamon and nutmeg. I can see how this one could be addictive. It has an incredible TH at 5v with an 801 on a prodigy V1. I tried it on a lr510 at 3.7v to see if I could better pick up the flavors but it didn't really help. I do prefer it at high voltage. After vaping it for a while it seems to me to have almost a spicy aftertaste. This is definitely a very good liquid.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

I taste tobacco and raisin or fig.
    vpur likes this.

My buds pick up a briny, pickley taste with a hint of tobacco on the exhale. With so many different interpretations...seems like that juice cooking kettle needs a better scrubbing between batches!

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

seems like that juice cooking kettle needs a better scrubbing between batches!
    hahhahahahhah that was good!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Does anyone else pick up a spicey taste?

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Might be able to narrow the broad descriptions of this juice, to only a few dozen, if the juice maker posted "Shake till it Foams" on it's bottles. The stuff has a color/consistency of "log cabin" syrup and I feel it should be "stirred, not shaken" to appreciate the qualities of this unique blend. Personally took me awhile to acquire a taste for the stuff. It was like vaping in taste tiers, possible because I didn't shake enough, so the ingredients remained separated. At first, it tasted like I was vaping a dill pickle. My next experience I can only describe as soiled baby diapers. That's when it became my situational juice. I would only bring the Boba's when I went out socializing. That's when I would ask if anyone would like to try some "azz." The stuff was great at parties until about 1/3 thru the bottle, my friend Meghan responded positively and didn't just gag and laugh. Been about 6 weeks since I swore off the Boba's, but decided to try it again. I can only describe it now as "Nasty Good." It's one of my 3 daily rotational juices along with DIY MarlB and TV Tobacco (both salted with a little 555 or RY4). Can't exactly explain how a juice goes from worst to first, but I do know that I ran the Atlantic City boardwalk, from the Taj Mahal to Caesars on a hot July day with a bottle of Boba's in my azz pocket just before getting Meghan' positive review.
    AlteredReality likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yep, shake the bottle I always say

Ourei, thanks for the tip...was getting tired of jogging every morning with bottles of juice jiggling in my drawers...lol