Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 51
Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Nope. Have never seen a boba flavoring. Personally I taste almost like a tea that has been flavores with cocoa powder. Not chocolate.....cocoa powder. I definitely think a certain type of tea is in there though.

If you guys all want to try "extra flavor", lets all write to Ben and request.

I'm the cook. I'm the man who killed Gus Fring. Now, say my name.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

while I am primarily a dripper, I do occasionally use Bobas in cartos. I just let the first fill set in the carto for a while to really soak in. After that, it soaks in much faster. Still, not quite as fast as thinner juices but certainly very doable. I have heard that tiny amounts of distilled water can be used to thin a juice with no noticeable dilution/diminution in flavor. I haven't tied it yet but I think it is something like one or two drop(s) in 10 mls of juice. Might be worth a try if you are really curious. I'm happy with it just as is.
    http://www.AEMSA.org
    Darwin, Darwin, Wizard-Evolved, Mamu Stealth DNA20d, Vicious Ant Valkyrie, Darwin, Darwin, VaporShark DAN30 +...

Full Member ECF Veteran ndnshift's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jifjifjif View Post
    Personally I taste almost like a tea that has been flavores with cocoa powder. Not chocolate.....cocoa powder. I definitely think a certain type of tea is in there though.
    can definitely understand that taste... but i am talking about just the boba pearls in the bottom rather than any tea flavor...
    Last edited by ndnshift; 04-01-2011 at 12:09 AM.
    daily: evic, ego vv, eroll, volt
    byebye: provari, darwin, and everything else...

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ok, read through 50+ pages of information on boba and ordered 100ML of it. Aside from the rave reviews, I have another reason for ordering it. My initiation to vaping was through Green Smoke about 3 months ago. Although I have moved on to mod unit (Darwin) and now drip rather than using cartos, one flavor from Green Smoke I absolutely LOVED was their Red Label Tobacco. From some of the descriptions here (or at least the attempts to describe it) on BB flavor, it reminded me of what I felt about Green Smoke's Red Label Tobacco. It has a sweet pipe tobacco flavor with undertone of nutty taste (perhaps hazelnut) that lingered on after exhaling. It was so good that I bought quite a bit of those expensive cartos. I'm hoping that BB is something similar to what I have experienced with Red Label Tobacco, especially since that was the flavor which got me off the analogs for good.

BTW, thanks for all the wonderful information on BB from this thread.

CBB
    Super Member ECF Veteran

I know I am a latecomer to the thread, I just got my BB out of the mail so it has not steeped at all, and I have a bit of a cold.

But in my opinion BB seems quite simple, and wonderful, My guess at the flavoring would be 60% tobacco base 30% vanilla and 10% caramel. I can't wait for this to steep a while and see how much more intricate it may become.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Got my BB yesterday. At first, it was so mild that I could barely discern the taste. After few more tries, flavor started to come through, and I could make out some raw-honey flavor. After a day, the flavor intensified, but again, that distinct raw-honey flavor (not the sweetened kind, but raw-honeycomb sort of taste). I'm thinking that the secret ingredient is raw-honey. Great juice.
    patkin likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

100 ml of BB came in yesterday....I haven't vaped it enough to give a solid review but early impressions are....hmmm....graham crackers....early impressions also are....I likey but 100ml of Gorilla juice came in too and....well....I've been enjoying that a whole lot....love 'em both but too early to be thorough....thanks to this thread...I knew what I was in for and also that it was what I would like and....voilah...I do like it.

Thanks folks and thanks ave juice!!

oh yeah....extremely fast shipping...ordered on Sat. and I got it Monday...WOW...I live in Boston, MA!!

Thanks again Avejuice/alienvision....I mean it's like it was beamed to me!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey and welcome to all the people who have just recently discovered this thread. For those who don't know what AveJuice is, Ben and Christy now have their own ECF forum section is here>> Alien Visions E-Juice
    Link to their website is here.>> Alien Visions E-Juice

Just received another order of Boba's Bounty, Gorilla juice and for the first time am trying the Sweet Tarts. Shipping was lightning fast as usual, thanks again to Ben and Christy!!! Gotta say that the sweet tarts is pretty much spot on and confirmed this by comparing it to some real sweet tarts candy. No surprise to me because just about every juice that AveJuice makes is spot on or damn close. Never have I ever had a crappy tasting liquid from them so I can say with confidence that their juices are tried and true.

If I could choose only 1 liquid for the rest of my life, I would honestly have to choose Boba's Bounty with Gorilla juice a close second. Regardless of cost and ingredients, no other liquid has even come close the satisfaction that you get with Boba's. I have no affiliation with AveJuice at all and rarely ever endorse any juices but I would have a guilty conscience if I didn't share the secret pleasures of Boba's with those who have no clue.

I always keep an open mind and am constantly testing out different juices monthly just out of curiosity and hype but none have ever been good enough to remain on my computer desk for more than a few days. I do try them extensively to give them a fair chance but eventually they all end up in my "give away" shoe box that I keep on a shelf. When that box becomes full, I send them out to people who want them or friends who haven't yet tried them. Only AveJuice's products are allowed to permanently reside on my dining table, computer desk and kitchen counter tops. If you guys knew how much I had to fight for this right with my gf, you would know just how important AveJuice's liquids are to me.

Aloha, Keith

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

"If I could choose only 1 liquid for the rest of my life, I would honestly have to choose Boba's Bounty with Gorilla juice a close second. Regardless of cost and ingredients, no other liquid has even come close the satisfaction that you get with Boba's."

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
    Bless me Father for I have sinned...

Supplier Services Provider ECF Veteran Caddyman's Avatar

Agreed as well, just ordered more bb and gj yesterday