Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 58
Page 58 of 116 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

I've been on the fence about ordering Boba's for a long time. After seeing it in a lot of peoples 12 favorite Juices (In another thread) I registered and ordered the sample size bottle of Boba's.

Also ordered a sample bottle of Hype

Super Member ECF Veteran SweetPuff's Avatar

Got my samples of BB and GJ today (lightning fast shipping btw), and can happily say, that although I can't pinpoint the flavors in the BB, it is total deliciousness (no tequila, jager or sweaty sock notes in my bottle, lol) . Same goes for the GJ, but that one has a definite banana flavor that is yummmmy! Gotta say, if it's true that the BB gets even better with steeping, then whoah, it'll be beyond heaven, b/c right out of the box it's awesome. It definitely deserves the hype. This stuff may just replace a couple of my all-day-vapes.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPuff View Post
    OMG, reading all these takes on boba's keeps me on the fence about ordering or not. I love graham crackers and cherrys, hate jager, tequila and sweaty socks....don't know what to think.
    Last edited by SweetPuff; 06-20-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

got my bobas today!!!! didnt know what to expect..and dont even know hoe to begin to explain it! lol i do know that the taste is different. not too sweet..not to bitter..everything is perfect to fill that crave ffor an analog! i love it so far! i know im gonna have to stock up. cuz if i go without it now that ive had it..ill freak!! also..gorrilla juice..omg!! not the biggest fan of banannas..but this blend is perfectly put together! i smoked menthols when i smoked and theres a perfect satisfaction for me to get that kinda menthol kick! so..the juices..my favorite to date..the customer service..top notch! ben is awesome and i have found my go to vendor for sure. there are still other vendors who have juices i will continue to buy..but my experience with a.v.e. has been an awesome experience and i love these guys. next i wanna try the flue cured. im hooked!! haha keep up the good work guys! signed..a loyal fan!

Super Member ECF Veteran SweetPuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by congo1986 View Post
    Im having trouble finding good ways to vape this stuff. I really like it, a lot... but it doesnt work very well at all in my Ego-T, clogs it up pretty fast it seems. I tried using standard 510 with blue foam mod, but its too thick to work very well. I tried dripping in a 510 LR atty, and that has worked the best, but it is so messy! I take the atomizer cone off to change batterys on my Ego, and there is just so much overflow, I always get leaked juice all over my hands... ugh. What is the best way to vape this stuff, with an Ego or similar device? I love the flavor, but just cant find the best way!
    Hey congo, I vape this and everything else on my ego along w/ either a 306 LR atty or a LR 510 atty, no cone. For me 3-4 drops at a time works best, and get very few leaks if any. I don't like using the cone anymore b/c it's too hard to gauge the right amount of drops, and I think it vapes better too w/o the cone. Hope it works for you .

Well I got my Boba's in and my Bounty Hunter at the same time.

I read Grimm Green's description of this as 'hamster cage'...and I think for the time being I'm going to have to agree with him, it's a thumbs' down for me for now...but I'll keep it and return to it a few times to see if anything changes.

Hamster Cage...how perfect.

Bounty Hunter I loved btw.

Rar
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drak View Post
    Well I got my Boba's in and my Bounty Hunter at the same time.

I read Grimm Green's description of this as 'hamster cage'...and I think for the time being I'm going to have to agree with him, it's a thumbs' down for me for now...but I'll keep it and return to it a few times to see if anything changes.

Hamster Cage...how perfect.

Bounty Hunter I loved btw.
    I received both Bobas and Gorilla Juice last week. I wasn't too keen on either of them, though at first taste, I preferred Gorrilla Juice. I revisited the Bobas the other day and it had some improvement. I'm not sure what it is that I don't like - perhaps it reminds me too much of pipe tobacco, though I've never smoked a pipe, but love the smell of the tobacco. I'm going to let mine sit awhile, also.
    http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/Radl923/BWB.jpg

For some odd reason, it reminded me of being in a barn with straw all around me.

Go freakin' figure that one out and let me know when you do.

...Which is why I got the 'hamster cage' analogy...

Rar
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

For some odd reason, it reminded me of being in a barn with straw all around me
    Hmmmm. That's possible. Next time I vape it, I'll try to keep that in mind.
    http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/Radl923/BWB.jpg

Super Member ECF Veteran CapableVapable's Avatar

If that's what a hamster cage tastes like, I just found a new snack!
    SweetPuff and Rar like this.

I'm going to do an about turn.

It's not that I really 'didn't' like it, I just didn't like it much.

But I try to keep an open mind about these things, and vaped it some more today.

...It's starting to happen, ...I really liked it today.

Maybe I'll call this the 'haircut juice'.

You know the best haircuts always take a week or so to really grow in and look smashingly good.

Maybe it's like that.

...Unless you're bald...

I really need to get this stuff into a dual coil carto and just vape it like a madman all day long one day, that's how I formulate my best opinions, driving and vaping, vaping and driving and pondering juice...gives a guy a chance to really 'settle in' to a juice.
    Last edited by Drak; 06-23-2011 at 09:46 PM.
    AlteredReality likes this.