Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 8
Page 8 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    BTW Nice fish in the avatar!! I go yellow pike(walleye) fishing in lake erie all the time on my boat...nice little 19ft outboard yamaha 90hp...Id like to upgrade in another year or so once i get out of graduate school....aaaaaaahhh counting the days

But back to BOBAS....I just dont want to go down in history as the guy who ruined the mystery of BOBA's BOUNTY And if i post it on the official thread...well its there for everyone to see so i am caught between a rock and a hard place...so to speak...
    I'd be happy if you PM me with the secret. I won't tell anyone.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

lasttango: Wow, good eye, I did get that line from Tropic of Capricorn

the vaporizer: careful with your secret <wink>

The secret will go to the highest bidder!

Bids can be sent to my paypal @ bobasbountysecretpotion@wouldntyouliketoknow.com

The secret will be entrusted to the virtuous one. A man(or woman) who knows the value of trust, dignity, honor, and patients. The chosen one will be revealed on the night of the new moon!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

lol just tell lasttango and no one else.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ourei, that's so cool... it's difficult to find women that dig henry miller... in my generation anyway... my tag line is a play on Tropic... actually the name of an unfinished project...
    Ourei, Black Spring... that's an amazing book.

Vaporizer, you will get more satisfaction out of keeping it a secret I am sure...
    Last edited by lasttango; 08-30-2010 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFlow View Post
    lol just tell lasttango and no one else.
    That would be cool with me but I'm not sure tango would want to know.

I don't want to know really but I'm curious, Vaporizer, do you get that distinct flavor always? Would we say automatically, "yep, that's it exactly."? I get something different every time. For example, sometimes I get a very peppery flavor and sometimes pepper is the furthest thing from my thoughts.

Super Member ECF Veteran bigboom's Avatar

So......more important to me than Boba's secret ingredients: is there a discount code that anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Synonymous View Post
    That would be cool with me but I'm not sure tango would want to know.

I don't want to know really but I'm curious, Vaporizer, do you get that distinct flavor always? Would we say automatically, "yep, that's it exactly."? I get something different every time. For example, sometimes I get a very peppery flavor and sometimes pepper is the furthest thing from my thoughts.

Well thats what happened with me anyways...It was a .."what the hell is it!!!!!!!" type reaction...becaUSE I knew i had tasted it before..and i racked my mind for about 10 minutes going through each supplier and liquid ive bought in the past 6 months( which is quite a bit ) and then it hit me...and it was a "Yep thats it!!!!!!!" reaction!!

With that said...everyone has different tastes and opinions...or else there wouldnt be such thing as salmon, tuna, and liverwurst flavored juices dont get me wrong i like all those things but not in a smokable flavor...But this ingredient is definately the MAIN constitutient in the BB...Im not saying there arnt other small undertones but that distinct flavor comes from this one ingredient...Hoep that helped

Quote Originally Posted by bigboom View Post
    So......more important to me than Boba's secret ingredients: is there a discount code that anyone knows?

lol..no unfortunately...Ben had one but instead he just lowered his prices to give the discount to everyone! So your still getting the deal, so to speak...Its always nicew putting in the code and thinking your getting a special deal though It makes it easier to validate spending the money..ha ha...thats how it works for me at least...

lasttango...don't know if I'm vaping too much of the stuff but I could swear the lips on that bluefish your holding just sung out like "Billy Bass" ....K I M C H E E. Yep...strained Kimchee sauce! Finally some closure??