Official Boba's Bounty Review thread - Page 98
Page 98 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

wow, that was really nice of him! I wonder if he's on this forum and used to the whole paying forward thing in relation to ecigs/juices or if he's just a pay it forward type of guy

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's just the right thing to do.

ECF Veteran

I finally was able to try boba's bounty. From what I've read on this thread, I was expecting something sweeter with a tobacco flavor. It started out tasting like poison from rawr vapors but after 3 days, it now tastes like tamarind or prunes to me and my gf. Not sure if I like it but I don't hate it. The rest of it is steeping in my closet right now. I'm using an SR XL boge carto in an ibtanked powered by zmax v3 (aw 18490).

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by player one View Post
    I finally was able to try boba's bounty. From what I've read on this thread, I was expecting something sweeter with a tobacco flavor. It started out tasting like poison from rawr vapors but after 3 days, it now tastes like tamarind or prunes to me and my gf. Not sure if I like it but I don't hate it. The rest of it is steeping in my closet right now. I'm using an SR XL boge carto in an ibtanked powered by zmax v3 (aw 18490).
    Bobba's is a really weird juice, it constantly tastes different all the time you vape it. I wasn't sure at all at first, then I liked it, then I loved it then I wasn't sure again! Steeping does things to this juice as does, seemingly just vaping it on and off whenever you feel like it.

Possibley one of the single most complex juices around then. I often get hints of coffee and chocolate mixed with an ever so slightly dark woody, nutty tobacco with fruity undertones from it. I vape it very occasionally, its usually sat in a viva nova tank on my lava tube a 4.5 volts. I couldn't vape it all day, but I'm glad to say I've got some all the same.
    joetheman likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran ph0kused's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by player one View Post
    uhhh....

Hopefully you didn't buy your Boba's from that knock-off company Alien Vapor... i made that mistake

The real one from AVE Juice through an eVic w/ a Vivi Nova tastes (to me) like honey/tobacco. Personally, I haven't found a better juice on the market, a juice that you can literally vape all day and not get sick of it. I get so sick of fruity flavors, they're great at first, but yuck after an hour or so.

PG Hype & Gorilla Juice are really great too (for fruity flavors) I'd recommend Gorilla Juice over PG Hype because it's not as strong, it's a mild banana type juice. Whereas PG Hype taste (to me) like Cantaloupe mixed w/ Peaches.

On a side note, I've tried Boba's ONCE through a carto.... it DOES NOT do the juice justice. If you like Boba's - Do yourself a favor and get a nice Clearomizer/Wick system and use that, it picks up much more of the honey accents to it - it's a sweeter tobacco flavor when compared to vaping it through a carto.

As far as mixing Boba's... The only thing I've tried mixing it with was a Graham Cracker Wizard juice from ECBlends - I felt it complemented the honey taste really, really well. Another flavor I'd like to try mixing would be a coffee / baily's / chocolate flavor. I try and mix Boba's with the undertone flavors I taste when I vape straight BB.

I've only been vaping BB for 3 months, and I've spent over $350.00 in Juice from Ben over at AVE... 100ml bottles galore! I'm a huge fan of it. The Vivi Nova Tank and the Innokin iClear 16's make BB taste great. The Vivi picks up more of the tobacco taste, and the innokin iclear 16's pickup more of the honey taste.
    joetheman likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran ph0kused's Avatar

On a side note, through my K100 & Nimbus running dual .3ohm coils (1/16 holes) tastes EXACTLY like the vivinova. I like my eVic w/ Vivi Nova for vaping at work, I use my mech mod at home.

Super Member ECF Veteran JRudey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just placed my first order for Boba's Bounty. I choose the 12ml size at 18mg nic strength. I added Massive Chocolate Mint (same size). I found it difficult to make a decision on a second choice. The AVE website doesn't provide many of the tools I'm used to. I like to be able to sort on Best Sellers, Highest Reviews, etc ... I might have ordered more juice if I could have determined what's the most popular. Or, at least know what to avoid.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Steam Turbine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Boba' Bounty this Boba' Bounty that....... I told myself: I should try it for myself...

I received my first 30ml bottle yesterday at 5pm.

Verdict: It is now 1pm on the following day and 100ml of this thing is coming my way.
    Elwin likes this.

Because Smoke, is a Bad Vape!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

This thread is ####### amazing.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's pretty amazing... I mean... it's managed to be a top selling juice for 4+ years.

For those of you in love with it... that are always looking for something else like it - I urge you to try some of their other flavors...
    I used to like the flue cured, CD and Gamel a lot... the Havana is a very nice strong cigar vape... People used to love mixing havana with bobas... nice treat... that was a big deal at one point. CD is rather weak on flavor, but it is still that av signature thick liquid... it can be mixed with other juices and works well...

My other favorite AV juice and my current fav is the Irish Cream... it's in specialty flavors now... It packs an amazing throat hit -
    and tastes like vaping the actual drink... performance suffers a bit, but it's worth it.

I still like Bobas... but I am in no rush to get it again soon... even if it were available... If I were buying a 100ml bottle right now... I'd probably go with C+D... it's light... and I could mix it with other stuff -

at any rate... they do make other juices that are quite good.

I always did like boba's, but after all this time, I think it had less to do with the flavor and more to do with the performance.
    Last edited by lasttango; 09-09-2013 at 12:27 AM.