Vapure.com e juice review

Thread: Vapure.com e juice review

Default Vapure.com e juice review

So i ordered from vapure.com, i ordered mt.dewey, mango, cotton candy, pineapple, and root beer float. When i got my order they threw in an extra bottle of mango for free. All were 11 mg.

Mt. Dewey- the taste was pretty good. The vapor production is really good. Throat hit was decent.
    Over all: Taste=7 Vapor Production= 9 Throat hit= 6

Mango- the taste....there really was no taste at ALL!!! Now i know why they threw in a free one, Vapor production was really good, throat hit was ok
    over all: Taste= 0 Vapor production= 9 Throat hit=5

Cotton Candy- the taste was pretty good, really sweet. The vapor production is good, the throat hit the best of the ones i bought
    Over all: Taste: 7 Vapor production: 9 Throat it=8

Pineapple- the taste is really good, great fruit flavoring. The vapor production is ok, the throat hot is ok.
    Over all: Taste: 8 Vapor production: 7 Throat hit= 7

Root Beer Float- The taste is really good, this is a very thick e juice! The vapor production is very good. The throat hit is very good.
    Over all: Taste: 9 Vapor Production: 8 Throat hit: 9

So all in all the juices were great EXCEPT for Mango, that juice was terrible. But the rest i would buy again!
    Happy vaping!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Dude, did you get the memo from Vapure this week ? I did You can't beat the clearance prices for the overstocked items. The clearance is on until the 19th or until stock runs out.