Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gourmet Vapor Reviews!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Gourmet Vapor Reviews!

Gourmet Vapor has been one of my primary suppliers along with Halo but Here I bring you some Gourmet Flavor reviews! All juice is 18mg 80/20 pg/vg Used on a GLV2 5v with a red atty/drip tip

Wintergreen Smoke2: A very delicious vape with a perfect amount of wintergreen flavor. Mentho tobacco lovers would be very satisfied with this. Vape production is perfect and TH is excellent. 10/10 for me

Watermelon: Very good flavor and nice TH. Might be recommended to add a 1x extra flavor for this to get a great taste. 9/10

Strawberry Banana: Not bad, Not great Doesnt taste much like strawberry banana but close enough. TH and Vape is perfect as well. 8/10

Smoove Wintergreen: For those of you who smoke Marlboro Smooth analogs, this is pretty close and delicious. Hint of chocolate with a wintergreen mint tasted and a dark tobacco. I have also created a variation of this with a little lesst chocolate, peppertmint instead of wintergreen and slight more tobacco. I would highly recommend this. 10/10

Maiden Coffee: WOW what a great coffee vape. I vaped a 5ml bottle within a few hours, going to order more for sure. Coffee/chocolate mix and it is absolutely delicious!

I will definitely be trying out more from this supplier as they have excellent customer service, great shipping time and great communication process.
    Last edited by oldsoldier; 05-08-2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: removed affilate code

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the review. I really like the Gourmet Vapor's Maiden Coffee - one of the best coffee flavor vapes I've found.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by banjo View Post
    Thanks for the review. I really like the Gourmet Vapor's Maiden Coffee - one of the best coffee flavor vapes I've found.
    So far same here, I have tried multiple coffee vapes and this is by far the best!

ECF Veteran

Yeah...Maiden Coffee is the only coffee juice I've ever re-ordered. Great stuff!

ECF Veteran

I keep stock on the wintergreen smoke2 and will probably stock up on maidens now, I just ordered a sample this time to see the hype and now I know haha

Super Member ECF Veteran melly710's Avatar

Their chocolate juices are great also!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by melly710 View Post
    Their chocolate juices are great also!
    So i've heard, I have yet to be disappointed in there juices (except for the 1 i created lol. Pumpkin spice coffee but i added too much cinn and pumpkin) There customer service is amazing and they always run good specials

Unregistered Supplier
    Blog Entries

Howdy
    I just got in two bottles that I am letting steep - the Maiden Coffee and RY4. I got the Maiden Coffee based upon your review - thanks!
    Have you been able to try their tobacco flavors? I like having a mix of tobacco and other flavors I am finding, so would like to grab a couple of 30ml bottles of tobacco - marlboro kind of flavor to a 555 - but wanted to see what you thought first.
    Thanks!

ECF Veteran

I have not tried any of the straight tobacco flavors. Just the Wintergreen Smoke 2 and the Smoove Wintergreen. Both tobacco mixed with wintergreen and some other stuff. Very good IMO. Stocked up on Wintergreen Smoke 2 and will end up buying more the next sale they have =)

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I agree their juices and customer service is top notch. My
    personal favorites are bananas foster, mimosa and red bull. I've
    been wanting to also try their ry4. Only one that didn't agree
    with my tastes was tiramisu. I have it steeping for 2 months now and need
    to give it another try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast