The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) - Page 37
Page 37 of 555 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137537 ... LastLast
Like Tree5585Likes

Thread: The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I actually prefer SI's Ry4 to Bloog's -- and not every 808 user is a noob. Good juice is good juice!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey Bill! Did you get what I sent you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by billherbst View Post
    I spoke (wrote) too soon. Just got a PM from someone at Smokeless Image saying that they had resolved the questions with their supplier and would mail me a 10ml bottle of their RY4 for review.

If the SI RY4 tastes exactly the same to me as the Bloog RY4, I probably won't review it separately, but instead amend the Bloog review to note the siamese twin kinship. If it tastes different, though, I'll review it. Fair enough?
    Fair enough. I was in a hurry when I read your newest list and completely missed the review further down. As for the description not matching the taste - website accuracy isn't high on their priority list

I'm glad you enjoyed it more than you expected to. Pity the SI version was delayed but maybe it will be different enough to warrant a rank of it's own.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by seantex View Post
    Hey Bill! Did you get what I sent you?
    Yes. Review to come in the next couple days.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbmcdan View Post
    I actually prefer SI's Ry4 to Bloog's -- and not every 808 user is a noob. Good juice is good juice!
    Yes, I understand that many longtime vapers love 808s. It's just that Bloog's web site is clearly designed to capture the huge untapped market of new vapers or those just now grappling with the decision to try vaping. That marketing strategy is a business decision and carries no implication that Bloog's products are shoddy or not first-rate. It's just not my niche.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Not mine either, but I've heard that if you like 808s & cartos they're really good.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wv2win View Post
    Thanks again for answering the questions. If you ever get the answer about the "JOYE" on the caps, I would be interested. Oh, and let Ludo know that I think his RY4 is the best by far.
    Janty's bottles read "Joye" for JANTY is JOYE's Department of Design. From what I hear; officially stated by Janty, they Design Joye's stuff... And the very stuff Janty brands has special 'attention' standards, so to speak...

In case this has not been answered... Sorry if this was mentioned before but I haven't yet read the entire thread... Which I will as soon as I have a minute... Great thread BTW !!!

=)
    Last edited by revolver; 07-20-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by revolver View Post
    Janty's bottles read "Joye" for JANTY is JOYE's Department of Design. From what I hear; officially stated by Janty, they Design Joye's stuff... And the very stuff Janty brands has special 'attention' standards, so to speak...

In case this has not been answered... Sorry if this was mentioned before but I haven't yet read the entire thread... Which I will as soon as I have a minute... Great thread BTW !!!

=)
    Thank you for the explanation. I did not know that Janty and Joye were basically the same company.

ECF Veteran

I knew because wise and mysterious Seantex knows all. oooooooooOOOooOOOoooOOO! That was a ghostly oooo sounds if you missed it.

ECF Veteran

I bought a few of these on your strong recommendations and I have to say that the Tribeca is pretty dang impressive sir. Oddly enough, you didn't like it that much. this was my first Halo purchase and I definitely love it and the Freedom I got. I guess I'm a bug spray lover too. haha Who'da thunk it? The LX is pretty fine as well. Awesome list
    ~sent from my Toaster Oven

http://www.shopcoppercreek.com/