The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) - Page 487
Page 487 of 556 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 5553
Like Tree5615Likes

Thread: The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I recently got a Zmax. I have several Ego twists, a Spinner or two, and a bunch of minis. All I can say is WOW!!!!!! My fave Mr Vape RY4 was wonderful before, now it is AWESOME!!!!! As for NIC, I normally vape 6 mg, received my "sample" of 12 mg Heartland RY4 (thanks Cool!) and I can definitely tell it is higher NIC. Something about the "zing"???? Really enjoying it, but must make sure not to pacifier vape it with the higher NIC. My vaping has gone to a higher level! And this is just with a simple EVOD!!!!

Edit: PS, for you Mr Vape RY4 lovers (like me), just received an email from them. They are running a 20% off sale with code happyvaping. I was trying to hold out for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, but heck, I can always order more. This juice will NOT go to waste, my "comfort vape"

OK, back to regularly scheduled programming...
    Last edited by clnire; 11-22-2013 at 12:49 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I find that certain flavors taste better on a twist or spinner than they do on a mod. For me, most fruit flavors are better on a twist or spinner while dessert vapes are usually better on warmer temps on a mod. YMMV

Mystik RY4 from Crystal Canyons Vapes has been my ADV for almost four months now. It is unlike any other ry4 I've ever had. I can't even adequately describe it other than it is heaven in a bottle. Creamy vanilla, salted carmel, fresh roasted nuts and smooth tobacco make it impossible for me to stop vaping. I have become extremely finicky about my flavors and only buy from vendors who are consistent and use pure nic and vg/pg. I can tell if something isn't right and will stop buying if it isn't. Mystik doesn't have any known harmful ingredients in it and yet it tastes beyond delicious.

Crystal Canyon Vapes, by the way, does not use any of the harmful additives or food colorings in their juices. They pride themselves on the ingredients they use. Anything ordered from them will be of the highest quality and made with health and well-being in mind.

Some of the eliquids I previously used from other vendors, especially the vanilla custard, was causing me to cough and hack so I knew it wasn't good for me and gave it up.

The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)-crystal-canyon.jpg
    Last edited by nilavap; 11-22-2013 at 08:33 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Mr Vape RY4 is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by clnire View Post
    I recently got a Zmax. I have several Ego twists, a Spinner or two, and a bunch of minis. All I can say is WOW!!!!!! My fave Mr Vape RY4 was wonderful before, now it is AWESOME!!!!! As for NIC, I normally vape 6 mg, received my "sample" of 12 mg Heartland RY4 (thanks Cool!) and I can definitely tell it is higher NIC. Something about the "zing"???? Really enjoying it, but must make sure not to pacifier vape it with the higher NIC. My vaping has gone to a higher level! And this is just with a simple EVOD!!!!

Edit: PS, for you Mr Vape RY4 lovers (like me), just received an email from them. They are running a 20% off sale with code happyvaping. I was trying to hold out for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, but heck, I can always order more. This juice will NOT go to waste, my "comfort vape"

OK, back to regularly scheduled programming...
    thehangdude likes this.
    Verified as Certifiable by classwife

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

Default S&S Mods Old #4

S&S Mods had a good sale, and I was able to purchase a small bottle of their RY4 named OLD #4. It came quickly as ordered, 24mg, 50/50. I have left it for two weeks to steep. The nose of the nicquid is a cigar smell, its color is yellow.

S&S Mods' Old #4 is very like CCV's RY4, a sweet cigar flavor. I can't really taste the vanilla, but it does have a kind of sweetness. The caramel is stonger, but still well behind the cigar flavor.

Old #4 is a good flavor, clean and full of flavor. It works good with low and high wattage. It is on the outside edge of RY4 custom. As a flavor, I give it an A-. As an RY4, I give it a B.
    Randy C and TexasVet like this.

You are more likely to be killed by an arrogant cop during a minor traffic violation
    than ebola.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've added to The Big RY4 List both CrystalCanyonVapes Mystik RY4 and S&SMods Old #4, with links to the respective vendor's product pages, along with links to the reviews just posted, with credit given to the reviewers by their ECF handles.
    Randy C, nilavap and TexasVet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by billherbst View Post
    I've added to The Big RY4 List both CrystalCanyonVapes Mystik RY4 and S&SMods Old #4, with links to the respective vendor's product pages, along with links to the reviews just posted, with credit given to the reviewers by their ECF handles.
    Oh no, you don't get off that easy, Bill. Old #4 is going in the mail with a few others by Monday. I finally received my final bottle (Butterfly's RY4, review to follow), so your care package is now complete. I am sending four "RY4s" that you haven't reviewed yet (the quotes are because of some's loose usage of the term RY4).

I also have a some Mom and Pops concentrates for you to experiment with.

You are more likely to be killed by an arrogant cop during a minor traffic violation
    than ebola.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theone28351 View Post
    I just got Vapre rites VR4 over the weekend and that was the very first thing that i tasted BUTTER and it was sooooo good that has been my ADV since, I did get a chance to goto some B&M's over the weekend and get some of their RY4's but they just didn't hold a candle to the VR4. I will try the others Bill suggested as far as caramel rich though, it looks like that is MY sweet spot for vaping.

Thanks
    Funny you mention this. I've been sick this week so all these flavors are changing. I had some Caramel Wild wood and I wasn't really tasting it, so I put about 4ml of Hangsen in. Well the butter came through like gangbusters even though I had never tasted this in the Hangsen RY4 before. Can't say I love it, and it might be in part because my taste buds are screwed up, but it is different. And different isn't always bad...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clnire View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I gave Mr Vape a look and found this on their RY4 page:

Check out what Bill Herbst had to say about our RY4 in his post #1600 "Really Big RY4 Round up"
    That's terrific and good marketing given that anyone who uses that link, will see our resident genius Bill gave them a nice write-up because they have a fine RY4.

So based on your recommendation, Bill's and hangdude's reviews, and the coupon...I ordered a 50ml bottle. Also threw in a bottle of Wild Peach tobacco for good measure.
    MFToms59, clnire and TexasVet like this.

Default Butterfly's eJuices Butterfly's RY4

With a 50% off coupon, I ordered a 30ml bottle of Butterfly's RY4 at 24mg and house blend of 80/20. It took two weeks for the bottle to get to my house. This is probably due to the sale causing a backlog. The juice is nearly clear, and has a slight metallic smell.

I am pleased with the flavor of this classic RY4. It reminds me of Apollo, Volt, or Extremejuice, but Butterfly's RY4 has more flavor. The caramel and vanilla are as one flavor, and the tobacco is the artificial tobacco used by many vendors in their classic RY4s. But it seems that everything is stronger.

Sometimes a classic RY4 tastes like you are vaping unflavored VG. The flavors are so muted that you wonder why they charge so much for so little. With Butterfly's RY4, I wonder how they put in that much flavor, but still make it taste like a classic RY4. I normally like my RY4s with the tobacco out front, but this RY4 is a blend of flavors that act as one. And it works.

The one thing I don't know yet, is how this flavor will steep. Normally the flavors blend together as time progresses, so it should only get better. I will send a good sample of Butterfly's RY4 off to Bill for an expert's review, but I am saving plenty for my own enjoyment.

than ebola.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thehangdude View Post
    With a 50% off coupon, I ordered a 30ml bottle of Butterfly's RY4 at 24mg and house blend of 80/20. It took two weeks for the bottle to get to my house. This is probably due to the sale causing a backlog. The juice is nearly clear, and has a slight metallic smell.
    hangdude, would you please post or PM me the coupon code? I have purchased several of her juices and although I use high VG, I find her juice nice and flavorful without extra flavor. I have not tried her RY4 and with your review I guess I must. I find your tastes similar to mine, but I also like sales . If not, I am sure she will have another sale and I am on her customer list and newsletter subscription list. Thanks!