The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) - Page 521
Page 521 of 558 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5574
Like Tree5634Likes

Thread: The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by billherbst View Post
    Bob,

I've read enough posts detailing similar "miraculous transformations" to believe such reports without skepticism or doubt. Typically, they're about Juice Delivery Systems---detailing a dramatic change in the vaping experience between standard atties/cartos/clearos and rebuildable atomizers, usually outfitted with micro-coils and cotton wicks. This one's a little different, in that the "Before" version is a Kayfun using a 1.6 ohm coil, with the "After" transformation occurring because the coil resistance was lowered and the wattage presumably increased.

I've not personally experienced anything similar. Juices taste pretty much the same to me whether atty-dripped, clearo-loaded, or bottom-fed into an RBA with a low-ohm coil (1.0 ohms is about as low as I go, but many of my bottom-feeder are run at that resistance). I've certainly experienced the somewhat muted flavor produced by early-generation top-coil clearos, but I find little difference in flavor between atty-dripping, quality clearos such as a bottom-coil Kanger T3 or dual-top-coil iClear16, and a low-ohm micro-coiled/cotton wicked small-chamber RBA/RDA. The difference for me between those three classes of JDS is in the essence of the vaping experience itself, with the rebuildables providing what I might describe as a more "expanded" vape than the other two types.

Bottom line is my frank amazement that any hardware upgrade could salvage those NicVape liquids and transmute them from dreadful to delicious. I regard your experience as nearly magical and truly miraculous.
    If you are game we can swap a couple mls, see if you can replicate the results of this Double RY4 @ 18watts vs 10, also since I haven't tried any other RY4 before you can throw me a 'real' one to try.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This thread is too long for me to search through it so ill just ask away :P
    Im looking for a stronger tobacco flavor RY4 that's cheap in big quantities and WONT GUNK MY COILS.
    I have a kayfun lite and changing coils/wick is a PITA
    Thx in advance!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by JuRuKi View Post
    This thread is too long for me to search through it so ill just ask away :P
    Im looking for a stronger tobacco flavor RY4 that's cheap in big quantities and WONT GUNK MY COILS.
    I have a kayfun lite and changing coils/wick is a PITA
    Thx in advance!
    Forget any RY4s made with natural tobacco extract flavoring. Also forget any RY4 that is a dark-colored liquid. You need an RY4 made with synthetic tobacco flavoring that is a very pale colored liquid.

The only two stronger-tobacco RY4s I'd recommend for your specific wish-list are CrystalELiquid RY4 Double Tobacco and Janty RY4X. Those aren't particularly cheap, but with your criteria, cheap is pie-in-the-sky. Lots of cheap, good RY4s exist---Dekang DK4 and Hangsen RY4, to name two---but they're not stronger tobacco.

Keep in mind that no one can guarantee that any particular juice won't gunk up your Kayfun's coil or wick. The propensity toward gunking is heightened in tank-based RBAs. The two I mentioned above should provide somewhat better odds of a cleaner-vaporizing experience in your hardware.

By the way, no one expects you to read or sift through an entire long thread looking for something. That's what the Thread Search function is for, which is located on the right side of the horizontal gray bar above the first post on each page.
    MFToms59 and Big Juicy like this.

Full Member Verified Member jackmormon's Avatar

This thread has helped turned me into a convert. Mr. Vape is my current fave.

I think the RY4 gods hate me. This is the only thread on this forum that does not have a search feature like Bill describes above.

Ohhh....why am I so punished!

clnire likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackmormon View Post
    I think the RY4 gods hate me. This is the only thread on this forum that does not have a search feature like Bill describes above. Ohhh....why am I so punished!
    Yes, the gods clearly hate you, since you're the only one without the Search Thread drop-down menu. All the rest of us have one on this and every other thread. I don't know what's amiss, but something is clearly wrong. You might try signing off ECF and then signing back on. Might not work, but you never know. Otherwise, you may have to contact a moderator or live without a search function for this thread.
    MFToms59 likes this.

Have any of you guys out there purchased Goodejuice's GJ4 recently? I can't seem to get their website to open. I sure hope Goodejuice is still around and something is just wrong with my IPAD. Please let me know.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by PRG4 View Post
    Have any of you guys out there purchased Goodejuice's GJ4 recently? I can't seem to get their website to open. I sure hope Goodejuice is still around and something is just wrong with my IPAD. Please let me know.
    Since you can't access their web site, and I can't either (just tried with two different browsers), I think it's safe to assume that the site is down. Odds are that it's just a maintenance thing or a temporary glitch. Try again tomorrow.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I bought some GJ4, umm...6 weeks ago.
    tDCS anyone..?

They are back up. When I tried earlier, Google Chrome told me it didn't exist; so perhaps the servers were down.

Seems they added a new juice line, but no RY4 included.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh my. I'm having a bad RY4 day (which is sort of the equivalent of a "bad hair day").

I just vaped about ten different RY4s---all from the A or A- groups on The Big RY4 Report Card---and guess what? They all tasted terrible to me. Just awful. By contrast, the various NET cigar and pipe tobaccos I've been vaping this morning taste perfectly fine, as they should.

This happens to me every so often. I don't know what the variables are that occasionally come into alignment (or perhaps mis-alignment would be a more accurate term), but from time to time my brain just rejects RY4s.

I'm not freaked out about this, because it's happened before. Experience tells me not to worry, that this too shall pass. It just means that I won't be vaping any more RY4s today, because there's no point in beating my head against a wall. Sometimes RY4 is the nectar of the Gods. Today, however, it's swill not fit for human consumption. And so it goes...

[I offer this post in the spirit of "full disclosure" about my vaping experience, warts and all.]
    Jerms, MFToms59, bcme and 1 others like this.