The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) - Page 538
Page 538 of 554 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 5533
Like Tree5578Likes

Thread: The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. PVLiquids is having a 35% off sale for Father's Day, no coupon needed. Might be a good time to pick up their newest offering, an RY4 called NLV4ya. Hint hint, nudge nudge. http://www.pvliquids.com/
    Mr.Mann, sedge and jefsview like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

Just put an order in for a bottle of SmokelessImageVolt RY4, looking forward to this one.
    thehangdude and sedge like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lombaowski View Post
    Just put an order in for a bottle of SmokelessImageVolt RY4, looking forward to this one.
    Lomba,

If you've never had SI Volt RY4, you're in for a treat. There's a good reason why SI Volt RY4 is in the A-graded group on the RY4 Report Card. It's right up there with the best Classic RY4s, with a sharper tobacco than Janty RY4X, and a bit more tobacco punch than Mr.Vape or Butterfly's. Some people think it has a slight nuttiness, but I get a toasted flavor rather than nuts.

I'd wager a guess (uninformed, with no inside info) that it's made for SmokelessImage by either Hangsen or Dekang. Unlike some RY4s, where vendors change the recipe/flavor profile every so often or come out with alternate additional versions, Volt RY4 has remained SI's only RY4 and stayed remarkably consistent over the years.
    sedge and Lombaowski like this.

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. PVLiquids is having a 35% off sale for Father's Day, no coupon needed. Might be a good time to pick up their newest offering, an RY4 called NLV4ya. Hint hint, nudge nudge. http://www.pvliquids.com/
    I saw that. A mini-jug (130 mL of NLV) for $32.50 (shipped)! As far as top-notch retail liquid goes, that's AWESOME!
    bacc.vap, sedge and jefsview like this.
    Robin!

Full Member Verified Member

Hello Bill, this thread is a great thing you did and will go down in vaping history, and I for one thank you for it.
    I've read this whole thread and it is a big reason why I wanted to join this forum because it shows how great the people that are part of it are.

I have a few ry4's that are not on your list and would be happy to send you some samples of any of them if you would like.

1.G2 vapor caRnY4
    2.Nite Lite Vapor NLV4ya
    3.Grand Traverse Vapor ry4
    4.My freedom smokes ry4
    5.EC Blend ry4 DXF with extra caramel and vanilla

These are all in 1.2% nic.

Thanks again for the amazing helpfull thread, and helping me quit smoking. YAY RY4!!!

Super Member Verified Member

So...is there a way to take a vote on the best RY4 out there? Or has it already been done?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Semovar V3, Provari 2.5, Provari Mini, iTaste 134, Kato's Hammer, iTaste MVP2,
    iMotion 3V, Kayfun 3.1, Taifun GT, Kayfun Lite, Genesis I-Atty and growing :)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drips Ahoy! View Post
    I have a few ry4's that are not on your list and would be happy to send you some samples of any of them if you would like.

1.G2 vapor caRnY4
    2.Nite Lite Vapor NLV4ya
    3.Grand Traverse Vapor ry4
    4.My freedom smokes ry4
    5.EC Blend ry4 DXF with extra caramel and vanilla
    Rather than sending samples to me, I'd prefer that you review them yourself---at least the first four---then I'll add those four to The Big RY4 List with links to the vendor's product page and your review.

Leave off ECBlend RY4 DXF with extra caramel and vanilla, however, because that's a variation on ECBlend's regular RY4 (which is already on the List, along with ECBlend Spicy RY4). It's a customer-specified RY4 put together with options from the ECBlend ordering menu, which is fine, but would require separate entries on the List for every combination of options ECBlend RY4 offers. You're more than welcome to review yours in a post, of course, but I won't add it to The Big List.
    TexasVet likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tamer El-Meehy View Post
    So...is there a way to take a vote on the best RY4 out there? Or has it already been done?
    This is not a voting thread for anyone's favorite RY4 or "most popular" RY4. The Really Big RY4 Roundup is a thread for discussion and thoughtful review of RY4s. There are threads on ECF that ask people to vote for their favorite juices in different categories, so a thread like that for RY4s may exist, but this isn't it.
    I.gonz, clnire, TexasVet and 1 others like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the reply bill. I'll spare myself the embarrassment of doing a subpar review. Maybe someday.

I just felt I should give a little back to the thread. I look forward to your future reviews and hey if you change your mind just let me know.
    TexasVet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Breeze View Post
    Five according to the main page. : )
    Yep 5. I have 5 15 ml bottles on their way here as we speak! looking forward to trying it.
    Cool_Breeze and bacc.vap like this.
    Be all that you can be. Join the Grimm Army!