The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) - Page 539
Page 539 of 558 FirstFirst ... 39439489529535536537538539540541542543549 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5574
Like Tree5635Likes

Thread: The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by gutter77 View Post
    Yep 5. I have 5 15 ml bottles on their way here as we speak! looking forward to trying it.
    I ordered four bottles in different nic strengths to test the variations in overall experience---one each in 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, and 24mg.
    gutter77 likes this.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

You guys will probably find Killer Juice RY4 to be a fine custom (American) blend, but more of a Caramel Tobacco than an RY4.

It is also good for mixing up frankenjuices. I mixed it with some Chinese RY4 (DK4 I think) and some cherry. I vaped it all that way. It just hit the spot for me.

Give us your impressions when your Killer comes in. I think he pre-steeps his $0.99 sale juices, so they should be ready.
    My mechanic couldn't fix my breaks,
    so he made my horn louder.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by thehangdude View Post
    You guys will probably find Killer Juice RY4 to be a fine custom (American) blend, but more of a Caramel Tobacco than an RY4.

It is also good for mixing up frankenjuices. I mixed it with some Chinese RY4 (DK4 I think) and some cherry. I vaped it all that way. It just hit the spot for me.

Give us your impressions when your Killer comes in. I think he pre-steeps his $0.99 sale juices, so they should be ready.
    hangdude,

Killer RY4 isn't a Top Ten for me. It's a well-made Custom RY4, but you're probably right---it's almost more of a caramel tobacco than an RY4, per se.

I took advantage of the 99 sale to see the effects of different nic strengths on a retail RY4. I'll report whatever the results are.
    Cool_Breeze likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehangdude View Post

I purchased Killer RY4 with that in mind!
    tDCS anyone..?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have some Killer RY4 from when it first came out. It did not hit the spot for me, but I need to revisit it since it has steeped several months...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One RY4 type juice I have been researching lately is Neckbeard nectar- a supposed mesh between vanilla custard and RY4. It sounds right up my ally, but I am always hesitant about buying "artisan" juices because so far they have all let me down. Anyone have any info on it they would like to share? It seems to be gaining in popularity.
    SchmidtyKy likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sero View Post
    One RY4 type juice I have been researching lately is Neckbeard nectar- a supposed mesh between vanilla custard and RY4. It sounds right up my ally, but I am always hesitant about buying "artisan" juices because so far they have all let me down. Anyone have any info on it they would like to share? It seems to be gaining in popularity.
    One end of the genre of Custom RY4 is about separating the holy trinity of tobacco, caramel, and vanilla by making the individual flavors pop, usually by making those three flavor ingredients deeper and richer. The other end of the genre is about pushing the RY4 flavor envelope as far as it will go. Neckbeard's Nectar seems fall into that approach to Custom RY4s.

Classic RY4s are like ballet: Traditional forms, strict rules, tried-and-true conformity. Envelope-stretching Custom RY4s are like modern dance: Anything goes, no limits, make up your own rules, then run it up the flagpole to see who salutes.

I haven't vaped NeckBeard's Nectar and don't intend to buy any. The text description on the GiantVapes product page starts out: "Sticky caramel and creamy vanilla spiked with the perfect touch of mild, toasted tobacco." OK, so far, so good. That's a solid Custom RY4. But then it says, "A completely new take on the classic RY4." Uh-oh, I've read that before, and it's usually a bad sign. Typically, what that means is, "We messed with the RY4 formula and twisted it around so much that you won't even recognize this juice as an RY4." Customer reviews mention butter pecan ice cream. Well, there's the custard tone with toasted tobacco.

My guess is that it's another of the popular "mystery blend" juices---a little sweet bakery, a little custardy, a little spicy, some vanilla, and just a hint of synthetic tobacco. Probably in the same general vein as NLV Bounty Hunter or GLV Deadly Sin, or even CC House. I'm not sure it would make the cut as an RY4, though.

If you get some, let us know how it is.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Killer RY4 has arrived.
    clnire likes this.
    tDCS anyone..?

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Killer Juice RY4...thumbs up!

...ought to Franken well with others needing a little sweetness.
    thehangdude, Mr.Mann and clnire like this.
    tDCS anyone..?

Hi Bill,
    I have a favor to ask of you. Can you please put together a very short list of the top 5 (you like the most) caramel rich RY4s that you've tried? My taste buds are craving caramel more and more these days and I thought I should ask you before I started ordering. The caramel rich list is alphabetically arranged instead of most liked so I don't want to buy the worst one just because the vendor's name starts with an A. Thank you in advance for you reply
    yellowsnow likes this.