The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) - Page 540
Page 540 of 560 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5595
Like Tree5648Likes

Thread: The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by PRG4 View Post
    Hi Bill,
    I have a favor to ask of you. Can you please put together a very short list of the top 5 (you like the most) caramel rich RY4s that you've tried? My taste buds are craving caramel more and more these days and I thought I should ask you before I started ordering. The caramel rich list is alphabetically arranged instead of most liked so I don't want to buy the worst one just because the vendor's name starts with an A. Thank you in advance for you reply
    PRG4,

The Category Groups are not ranked within each group, because that's so subjective that it would be nightmarish for me to have to make judgments that merely pose as authoritative. When I started the thread three years ago, I ranked all the RY4s, but that drove me crazy real quick---made me want to put a gun to my head.

Below is the Caramel-Rich list from the Category Groups page of The Big RY4 List. I've bolded the RY4s that reach out to me from that group, but take those selections with a huge grain of salt, since you might like others in the Group better. Of those seven, the one I'd really like you to try is Sweet-Vapes Caramel Spanish Gold. If you don't get your caramel fix from that one, something's rotten in Denmark.

Caramel-Rich RY4s
    AltCig RY4
    Bloog Dulcis
    CloudsOfVapor COV4
    CopperCreek Voodoo
    CopperCreek Twisted Tobacco
    CrystalELiquid RY4
    DIYFlavorShack Caramel RY4
    DIYFlavorShack Caramel-Vanilla RY4
    EcigExpress My 4
    EliteVaporworks RY4
    GoodEJuice RY4
    GourmetVapor RY4
    Greenhouse One RY4
    ITCVapes RY4
    HighDesertVapes Myshell’s RY4
    Madvapes Top Vapor Mad 4
    Mister-E-Liquid MrE’s RY4
    Mom&PopVaporShop RY4
    Mom&PopVaporShop RY4v2
    Moondrop RY42
    MyVapeJuice Our RY4
    NashvilleVapor Professor Marvel’s Blend
    KickBassVapor RY4
    LiquidXpress Taboo
    ParkesVaping PV4
    PrimeVaping PV4
    Rawr Vapor JY4
    Sweet-Vapes Caramel Spanish Gold
    TheVaporPro RY4
    TimelessVapor RY4
    TopShelfVapes RY4
    VapeRite Organic VR4
    VaporBeast Holy Grail RY4
    Vapure VY4/Liberty-Flights LF4
    Vixen Vapors RY4
    Want2Vape RY4

That's why you are the RY4 master! Once I buy a few(the whole group) I'll give you a recap. Thanks again for all of your help.

Well Bill,
    I went online and purchased Mister-E-Liquid Ry4 and Sweet Vapes Caramel Spanish Gold Tobacco today. I got a pretty good deal from Mr. E's but not so much from Sweet Vapes. I hate to say I'm a cheap person but paying $23 for a 30mL bottle is pretty hard to swallow. Especially when I bought a 120mL bottle from Mr. E for $36. I know each vendor has their on value system which I get but there should be some kind of unwritten law that says something to the effect of " the price charged for any given eliquid can not be greater than half of the amount of volume the bottle contains" then there would be an example for the slower people (like me) ex. The maximum price for 30mL is $15, 15mL is $7.50 so on and so forth. Am I way off base for thinking that????
    Cool_Breeze, thehangdude and bcme like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by PRG4 View Post
    Well Bill,
    I went online and purchased Mister-E-Liquid Ry4 and Sweet Vapes Caramel Spanish Gold Tobacco today. I got a pretty good deal from Mr. E's but not so much from Sweet Vapes. I hate to say I'm a cheap person but paying $23 for a 30mL bottle is pretty hard to swallow. Especially when I bought a 120mL bottle from Mr. E for $36. I know each vendor has their on value system which I get but there should be some kind of unwritten law that says something to the effect of " the price charged for any given eliquid can not be greater than half of the amount of volume the bottle contains" then there would be an example for the slower people (like me) ex. The maximum price for 30mL is $15, 15mL is $7.50 so on and so forth. Am I way off base for thinking that????
    The price of retail eliquid is not the only reason I DIY, but it's high on the list of reasons.

In a consumer marketplace as varied as retail eliquid, we have the deep discount niche---MrBakerVapor, ECBlend, AzureVaping, Yaeliq, and the Chinese juice vendors---that offer value-priced juices, especially in larger quantities. Then there's the out-of-sight high end---Five Pawns, et al---where the only rule seems to be to charge whatever the market will bear. Mr.E-Liquid and Sweet-Vapes are both in the middle, with Mr.E closer to the discount vendors, and Sweet-Vapes closer to the more expensive artisan juice vendors.

The general wisdom is to buy small sample bottles of anything you haven't tried, but that can get pricey, too. Basically, buying retail juice is a roll of the dice.

Personally, although I don't buy much retail liquid these days, I tend to order only during major sales (like 50%, not just some piddly 10% off). I wouldn't even consider buying any juice that costs more than 50¢/ml shipped.

Since you busted your wallet to buy Caramel Spanish Gold, I really hope you like it.
    Big Juicy and bcme like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Killer Juice RY4 follow-up notes:

My 18mg RY4 seems to have TH like 24mg. I'm not disappointed.

120 ml of KJ RY4 can be had for ~$0.24 per ml, shipped domestically.

If I remember correctly, it is pre-steeped.
    Mr.Mann and Big Juicy like this.
    tDCS anyone..?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Breeze View Post
    Killer Juice RY4 follow-up notes:

My 18mg RY4 seems to have TH like 24mg. I'm not disappointed.

120 ml of KJ RY4 can be had for ~$0.24 per ml, shipped domestically.

If I remember correctly, it is pre-steeped.
    Cool,

That's what so great about KillerJuice's ridiculous 99¢ sales. I ordered four 15ml bottles of KJ RY4 for 99¢ each plus $3.50 shipping---that's $7.46, or 12.4¢/ml.
    Big Juicy, bcme and yellowsnow like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sero View Post
    One RY4 type juice I have been researching lately is Neckbeard nectar- a supposed mesh between vanilla custard and RY4. It sounds right up my ally, but I am always hesitant about buying "artisan" juices because so far they have all let me down. Anyone have any info on it they would like to share? It seems to be gaining in popularity.
    It's DELCIOUS and I have to always have it on hand. The flavor description is very accurate. Just a hint of tobacco with a spiced custard taste. Wonderful.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billherbst View Post
    Lomba,

If you've never had SI Volt RY4, you're in for a treat. There's a good reason why SI Volt RY4 is in the A-graded group on the RY4 Report Card. It's right up there with the best Classic RY4s, with a sharper tobacco than Janty RY4X, and a bit more tobacco punch than Mr.Vape or Butterfly's. Some people think it has a slight nuttiness, but I get a toasted flavor rather than nuts.

I'd wager a guess (uninformed, with no inside info) that it's made for SmokelessImage by either Hangsen or Dekang. Unlike some RY4s, where vendors change the recipe/flavor profile every so often or come out with alternate additional versions, Volt RY4 has remained SI's only RY4 and stayed remarkably consistent over the years.
    Yeah, this stuff is great. Kind of unique and toasty but the caramel shines through.

Meant to stop in this thread and thank everyone on my one year anniversary of not smoking, this particular thread has been the anchor to tie my non smoking ship to. I'm about a 90% RY4 vapor at the moment, still trying to plow through the best of the big list but I've found so many winners I'm not all that motivated to try one a month like I'd hoped.

Anyway, thanks to all and especially to Bill for making this a great resource for those needing assistance in kicking the stinkies.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

Congrats on your first year, Lomba!!!

Glad you liked the Volt RY4. It is one of my favorites, too.
    Last edited by thehangdude; 07-01-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    Lombaowski likes this.
    My mechanic couldn't fix my breaks,
    so he made my horn louder.

Congraduations Lombaowski! I just celebrated my 2nd year free from cancer sticks back at the beginning of May. I don't think it would have been possible without the help of this thread and my trusty Ecig.

Guys and Girls the 4th is in a few days and the emails are starting to come in one after another advertising some pretty hot deals.
    This is what I've received so far.....
    MOV 25% off sale coupon code INDEPENDENCE
    Apollo 30% off sale coupon code FREEDOM
    Smokeless Image 24% off sale coupon code FIREWORKS24
    If and when I receive more I'll seen them out ASAP.
    I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th.