The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) - Page 549
Page 549 of 558 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 5574
Like Tree5635Likes

Thread: The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by PRG4 View Post
    Thanks Bill.
    I have a huge favor to ask. Can you please put together(if you don't mind and or have the time) a list of the best RY4s that are made from synthetic tobacco flavoring? I've tried all of the NET tobacco RY4 on your list and I'm just not a fan. I'm thinking that NETs must be similar to wine or craft beer as being an acquired taste. A taste that I just dont have for some reason. The only NET that I like is VR4 and that's so caramelly that the tobacco flavor is almost drowned out completely. Thank you in advance for looking into my request.
    That list already exists as The Big RY4 Report Card. The only retail RY4s not made with synthetic tobaccos are all included in the Natural Tobacco RY4s group in the Category Groups a couple posts above. Every other RY4 is made from synthetic, lab-based tobacco flavorings.
    clnire and Big Juicy like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran beachpuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billherbst View Post
    None of us can guarantee that you won't be disappointed, but I personally give Tribeca a huge thumbs up.
    Thanks, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a bottle

Quote Originally Posted by beachpuff View Post
    I have not. I tried another flavor in their line, didn't like it, and never tried any others. Thanks for the suggestions I will look into them again. It seems like the ones on Bill's top 10 American list are reasonably priced, and it would be so nice to be able to buy my daily vape whenever I need it. I just hate to be disappointed!
    I do not like any of Halo's other Tobaccos. I did at first, then I got my taste buds back. Now I am almost strictly a NET vaper. However, Halo's Tribeca is good in my opinion. It takes about a month of shelf sitting to get there in my opinion. However, once it gets there, it is top notch. Buy a sample, follow the instructions on the supplied card, and then hide it for month. If you like it pop for a 30ml bottle.

ETA: Should have finished the thread before posting.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by beachpuff View Post
    Looking for some liquid advice.... I have been hooked on IKV's RY4 for years. When it goes out of stock, I used to be able to substitute with Janty's elixer. Now I can't get my hands on either one. Does anyone know of a IKV clone anywhere? I've tried Dekang but every bottle tastes different. I used to like SI/Bloog, but my taste buds have changed and I can't vape them anymore. I have Mr. Vape's, and it's OK, but it just doesn't bring me joy like IKV. Sadly I'm a creature of habit, and trying new juices on a tight budget is just not fun anymore.
    hey im in the same boat with ikv please let me know if you find something that tastes the same thanks and if I find something I will let you know

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Classic RY4s are, as a group, more alike than dissimilar, whereas Custom RY4s are more different than alike. So, if Janty Elixir RY4 is your favorite, but you run out and can't get more, then another Classic RY4---such as Hangsen, JoyeTech, or Dekang---has at least some chance of providing a substitute that's close enough to be satisfying.

On the other hand, if your favorite RY4 is Custom, such as IKV Gold RY4, and you run out without being able to get more, then your chances of finding another Custom RY4 that will provide a satisfying substitute are slim or none. Instead, you might as well start vaping other Custom RY4s to find one you like as much or almost as much, even though the new one doesn't taste the same or even close to the same as your old favorite.
    Big Juicy and MikeNice81 like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Vaping my first Net Ry from Indigo Vapor. Really good. ..more of a "bite" then their standard.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,
    I recently purchased 2 bottles of RY4 for Joyetech, one a VG mix and the other a PG mix. After I bought the bottles I continued to look at other venders that sell Joyetech eliquid and I noticed that there are several different kinds of Joyetech liquid.( I know everyone is saying of coarse there are) The bottles that I purchased have a blue label (by the way, I'm still waiting for them in the mail) unlike the rest of the sites that I've seen. The Joyetech bottles from the other sites have either a yellow and black or a brown and black label. Does anyone know the differences if any and if there is which bottle label did you prefer more?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by PRG4 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I recently purchased 2 bottles of RY4 for Joyetech, one a VG mix and the other a PG mix. After I bought the bottles I continued to look at other venders that sell Joyetech eliquid and I noticed that there are several different kinds of Joyetech liquid.( I know everyone is saying of coarse there are) The bottles that I purchased have a blue label (by the way, I'm still waiting for them in the mail) unlike the rest of the sites that I've seen. The Joyetech bottles from the other sites have either a yellow and black or a brown and black label. Does anyone know the differences if any and if there is which bottle label did you prefer more?
    I'd bet that the liquids in the bottles are the same, just different labels.

I'd bet that the liquids in the bottles are the same, just different labels.
    That's what I was thinking too I just wanted to make sure. Thanks Bill.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

Lomba,

If you've never had SI Volt RY4, you're in for a treat. There's a good reason why SI Volt RY4 is in the A-graded group on the RY4 Report Card. It's right up there with the best Classic RY4s, with a sharper tobacco than Janty RY4X, and a bit more tobacco punch than Mr.Vape or Butterfly's. Some people think it has a slight nuttiness, but I get a toasted flavor rather than nuts.

I'd wager a guess (uninformed, with no inside info) that it's made for SmokelessImage by either Hangsen or Dekang. Unlike some RY4s, where vendors change the recipe/flavor profile every so often or come out with alternate additional versions, Volt RY4 has remained SI's only RY4 and stayed remarkably consistent over the years.
    I really like this one, it's pretty unique IMO and fits into my flavor profile. So I went to check Labor Day deals and saw Smokeless Image had a 10% sale going. I've plowed through my first 30ML bottle but I'm really letting up on purchases these days, but thought another bottle of Volt was in order.

Imagine my surprise when I went to the Smokeless Image site Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette and found that a 30ML bottle costs $6.95 right now. I ordered two 30ML bottles shipped for $17 total! Damn, maybe I should order more.
    thehangdude, clnire, bcme and 1 others like this.