Page 75 of 529 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Like Tree5305Likes

Thread: The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

dream,

No, both VS4 categories were intentional, despite the seeming contradiction. Yes, I did feel that VS4 had more pronounced tobacco, but it's balanced also because it's not too sweet. In the way I use the term, "Balanced" means flavors that meld together especially well rather than equal amounts of each flavor.

Technically, the fact that VaporStation RY4 isn't included in any categories is a mistake, but the real reason is that I bought only a small sample bottle early this year, and all I can remember about it is that I was unimpressed. VS4 was much better, so much so that I still wonder why Vapor Station even sells the RY4. Anyway, I just can't recall enough about VS RY4 to put it in any particular category. Maybe I should add it to the So-So (Undistinguished) Group, but it might be better than that. I just can't recall, but I'm not hot to buy more just to be able to put it in some category.

If you have VS RY4 or have vaped it in the past, perhaps you can tell me what category to put it under.

An element of "darts tossed at a board" comes with all this, especially sometimes in the Category Groups. I do the best I can, but sometimes I feel hard-pressed to make accurate assessments. In short, I need all the help I can get from you and everyone else.
    Last edited by billherbst; 09-22-2011 at 08:10 AM.
    Jim Bob likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's remarkable how well organized you are.. Thanks for the clarification. I'm going to have to try VS4 & RY4 on my next VS order. I'll share my amateur opinions when the time comes, .. soonish.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I'll share my amateur opinions when the time comes, .. soonish.
    That will be much appreciated, dream---from one amateur to another. (Ain't no professionals around here anyway...)

Senior Member ECF Veteran

well i take back my post bloogs ry4 juice is very week and cheep sorry its true but tribecca is my fav flavor only because i cant get but one bwb ry4 bottle at a time so all in all bwb is the best i will be stalking my email
    Quote Originally Posted by xoYOmamaox View Post
    Bloog has the best ry4 to me also tribecca and bwb ry4 is great gmv ry4 not so much

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just got a bottle of vr4 from vaperite and out of the mail box not sure if i like it time to steep for a bit
    Last edited by xoYOmamaox; 09-22-2011 at 08:38 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by billherbst View Post
    Filthy Beast,

With those criteria, you have plenty of choices. Here are three stellar RY4s from the very top of the Rankings List that fit the bill perfectly:

Janty Elixir RY4
    Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - Elixir VG eLiquid RY4 15ml

Ikenvape RY4 Gold VG
    IKV RY4 Gold VG Based 70/30 20ml

Prime Vaping PV4
    http://www.primevaping.com/tobaccosh...category_id=28

For PV4, you'll have to select the 30/70 blend from the drop-down PG/VG menu. Janty and Ikenvape are both sold only in that 70VG/30PG ratio.
    Just got the Ikenvape in and have been dripping on Darwin at 2.2 ohm at 4v 7watts. Wow I love this. Next is to fill my VPX tank and try a 3ohms carto at HV/HW. This is my new all day vape.

Thank goodness I found this thread.
    thehangdude likes this.
    3+ years off stinkies and using 3 Reo Woodvils, 2 Reo Woodvil 18490s, 2 LP Reo Grands, RSM Cruiser HD, 3 Pdib OliveRs on order. 3 Chalice II, 5 RM2, 2 Cyclones +AFC, Divo, 29 ga kanthal, ReadyxWick 2mm, Ikenvape RY4 Gold and unflavored nic.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

xoYO,

One of the benefits of the search for an RY4 you love (countering at least somewhat the possible frustrations of the search itself) is that we have so many choices. If you sour on Bloog/Volt RY4, you've only got about 100 others to try. LOL.

Personally, I love VR4. If my rankings list were based solely on my own likes and dislikes, VR4 would be #1. The rankings include other considerations, however, such as the fact that VR4 is decidedly an RY4-variant rather than a true or classic RY4, so that knocks it down a couple notches to #4. I don't personally love VR4 any less just because it's not "traditional," but something in me is reluctant to give the top spot of "best RY4" to a juice that essentially thumbs its nose at the classic RY4 recipe.

I hope you find happiness with VR4, but, if not, I'm fairly confident you can find an RY4 on the Big List here that will satisfy you.

By the way, how much do you vape per day? I ask because even back in my early months of vaping last fall and winter, when I felt that Backwoods Brew RY4 was the hands-down winner in RY4s, a 30ml bottle would still last me a long time. In fact, I've bought only two bottles of bwb RY4 in a year, and the second one is nearly full. But then, I'm a "bumblebee" vaper rather than an all-day vape kind of guy. I switch from one juice to another every five minutes (or less)---like a bumblebee flitting from one flower to another---which is why I keep 19 PVs on my desk, each loaded with a different juice. I can't remember ever vaping a single juice all day long. If you're a single-juice vaper, though, I guess your 30ml bottle of bwb RY4 might not last very long. I hate having to ration juice, don't you?

Anyway, good luck!
    Dream likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I see that Blue Mist is number 23 on your list. I do Vape 100 % Vg with that said I really really enjoy it and it has a richess to it that some of the others don't have.
    Maybe it is like spagetti sauce one wrong spice can make a person dislike it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 on VR4 versus their RY4, streets better.

PV GOD ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Bill, do you have any idea how much the shipping costs at Health Cabin? Wanna try some of their RY4 and some dekang juices.