Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: myfreedomsmoke e juice is disgusting!!!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs down myfreedomsmoke e juice is disgusting!!!

idk if everyone that says freedomsmoke juice is good is affiliated with them because i tried 6 flavors menthol, watermelon, chocolate, grape, coffee, and vanila......

all disgusting i threw it all away.

I tried the 36mg sample pack of 6 flavors I chose

I vap on a m401 with a atomizer thats been smoked through plenty so dont tell me primer.

The watermelon and grape tastes like cough syrup and is unbearable to vap.

The coffee after you exhale tastes like burnt coffee grinds

The chocolate idk its just gross

The vanilla is just gross too it tastes like really really off.

the juice is also really thin but like with all juice I smoke is straight first then figure out how much to cut it with vg or pg and the flavors are just retched that I didnt even try

Such a bad lingering aftertaste that tastes like chemicals.... I cant explain it. Overall it just seems like low quality juice.....

But then again ive only tried blu cigs cart flavors, puresmoke flavors, and totally wicked........

im getting ruyandirect juices next so I hope that is much better........

myfreedomsmoke you lose in my books

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by xsmooth69x View Post
    idk if everyone that says freedomsmoke juice is good is affiliated with them because i tried 6 flavors menthol, watermelon, chocolate, grape, coffee, and vanila......

all disgusting i threw it all away.

I tried the 36mg sample pack of 6 flavors I chose

I vap on a m401 with a atomizer thats been smoked through plenty so dont tell me primer.

The watermelon and grape tastes like cough syrup and is unbearable to vap.

The coffee after you exhale tastes like burnt coffee grinds

The chocolate idk its just gross

The vanilla is just gross too it tastes like really really off.

the juice is also really thin but like with all juice I smoke is straight first then figure out how much to cut it with vg or pg and the flavors are just retched that I didnt even try

Such a bad lingering aftertaste that tastes like chemicals.... I cant explain it. Overall it just seems like low quality juice.....

But then again ive only tried blu cigs cart flavors, puresmoke flavors, and totally wicked........

im getting ruyandirect juices next so I hope that is much better........

myfreedomsmoke you lose in my books

It might just be you. I'm not terribly fond of Johnson Creek stuff, but everyone else raves about it.

EDIT: Was too severe. Modified my wording.

Super Member ECF Veteran

thats true, I've let a couple dozen people try myfreedomsmokes juice, and all of them loved it and said the flavor was amazing.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

............ really are you serious??? is it just all my juice then?

johnson creek? i got this from freedomsmoke..... same stuff?

Interesting, most people react really positive in the MFS forum. I can't speak for all your flavors, but I use grape mainly (24mg liquid, 36mg liquid, 24mg carts) and they have all tasted great.. no cough syrup like taste at all.

I also have some Vanilla 24 that is ok. I think it's more just me not a fan of Vanilla, but I do enjoy it with my coffee.

The only one I flat out didn't like was mint. It was just.. weird, not for me.

I have also tried redbull and strawberry from him and those were great as well.

Weird.. wonder if it was a bad batch, or if something happened in shipping (heat)?

Then again we all have different tastes...

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

he has a no unhappy customer policy.... let him know an HE WILL FIX IT......he will do whatever it takes..

he has his phone number up an 800 number just give the guy a call....not everybdy gonna love everything but with the reviews...

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarie View Post
    he has a no unhappy customer policy.... let him know an HE WILL FIX IT......he will do whatever it takes..

he has his phone number up an 800 number just give the guy a call....not everybdy gonna love everything but with the reviews...
    Lol this is true, Christ is the nicest guy ever. For some of my supplies being out of stock, he upgraded my bottles for me. What other supplier does that???

Full Member ECF Veteran

I've only tried his RY4 double flavor and it is yummy to me...but I agree juices taste different to everyone. I also can't stand JC juices but lots of people love them.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I just got my juice in yesterday. I order the double Marlboro and Dunhill.
    I love this juice!!! Finally a good tasting marlboro. I really like the Dunhill. Vaping Dunhill right now. I receive all new atomizers yesterday. I tried them with the new atomizers. I will be ordering some more. I ordered a small bottle of Dunhill and wished I got a large bottle.

They also gave me a free sample of the banana. I do not care too much for it. This Dunhill is great!!

Unregistered Supplier

I dont know what your talking about I have tried a lot of other suppliers and well myfreesomsmokes is the best liquid I have had great flavor throat hit no chemical after taste with my juice ..thats werid that you would say that I have turned 3 pepole on to them and they all love the juice so sorry about your experince just talk to chris at freedom he will take care of u.
    Last edited by catholic83; 07-15-2009 at 03:32 AM. Reason: error

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast