Overall best e-liquid website?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Overall best e-liquid website?

Default Overall best e-liquid website?

I've been buying liquid from totally wicked for a couple of months and I'm realizing it's just too expensive. I'm looking for a new place to order from that is not as expensive. But I also don't want to be vaping poison, so I'd like to order from somewhere that tests their e-liquid and uses the best ingredients. I'm mainly concerned with a good menthol flavor. What are some good websites that sell great quality liquid and cost less than TW? Thanks in advance.
    mbhanley likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There are many great vendors that sell at a way better price with the quality behind it. I am not going to just start picking them but the best place to start is here and reading under Forum Suppliers on the home page at the bottom. It will come down to what you like.
    EleanorR likes this.

ECF Veteran

The post above offers you good advice. There are many reputable vendors out there. The problem with recommending any one particular place is that people's tastes vary so much. I have never had any issues with any of the suppliers who are registered on this site. I'm not a menthol type of person so I couldn't give you any recommendations about that. If cost is an issue for you, then you might check out Nite Lite Vapor. I've only had one of their flavors (which I happen to love), but I can say that at $10 for a 30ml bottle they are definitely the cheapest I've found. Cost isn't everything though.
    Last edited by tigerlily; 02-18-2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: I had the wrong vendor written down, lol. Too many good vendors out there!
    EleanorR likes this.

4. 02-18-2012, 07:50 PM

Registered Supplier

Reason
    unregistered supplier

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you like the "quality" of TW's liquid... not sure if you are using the red label, patriot or...
    but companies with similar consistency, quality and flavor include: halo, liquidxpress, ivape, nhaler octane line etc...

many good companies out there... I use backwoods brew, bluemist, janty, liquidxpress, puresmoker, prime vaping, vaperite, ivape and most recently: highbrow... which is also very good.

Bluemist is relatively inexpensive and I am quite pleased with their liquid.

I like TW also... I only buy TW when there is a good sale though... a bit expensive for me also.
    kno likes this.

The TW liquid I was using was the red label. I messed around with some of the other kinds but I always went back to red label. I appreciate all of the sites that are being suggested. Do all of these sites have safe liquids though? I like how TW puts the list of their ingredients right on the side of the box. Also has anyone tried vaporbomb? I've been contemplating placing a sample order from there.

ECF Veteran

I have tried vaporbomb. They provide good service and I liked several of their flavors. Some flavors I didn't like, but that is the way it is with any vendor I've used.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I trust the sites I listed... I have either met or known the owners... and believe them to be very reputable...

Vaporbomb is a good group... nothing like the higher end chinese stuff you seem to prefer like the red label - but very good nonetheless... they use a good base... have a variety of flavorings from multiple vendors... original, creative mixers...

Well all I've ever really tried is the TW liquid so I'm open to new options, I want to see what some of the other liquids are like. I'm probably going to place an order from vaporbomb and backwoods brew in the next couple days. I might also place an order with bluemist as I've heard a lot of people talk about them as well. Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll let you know which one is my favorite.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by viper914 View Post
    The TW liquid I was using was the red label. I messed around with some of the other kinds but I always went back to red label. I appreciate all of the sites that are being suggested. Do all of these sites have safe liquids though? I like how TW puts the list of their ingredients right on the side of the box. Also has anyone tried vaporbomb? I've been contemplating placing a sample order from there.
    All the labeling and packaging TW uses is why your paying so much for their liquid, alot of the vendors that have been listed have as good or better liquid without the unecessary high priced packaging that ends up in a landfill anyway.
    So why pay extra for something your just going to throw in the trash
    Jim Bob and Plumes.91 like this.

I've just never tried liquid from another company before so I was just saying that the ingredients on the side is something I like about TW. I'm more than willing to try other companies liquids at cheaper prices. My point was that I just like knowing exactly what's in the liquid.
    jsk3693 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast