Thread: RAWR VAPOR - ANTIDOTE - I hate you guys..

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default RAWR VAPOR - ANTIDOTE - I hate you guys..

I really do hate the people at RAWR vapor. Why do you ask? - Because they got me to enjoy menthol!

I despised menthol as an analog smoker. To me they tasted like a cigarette dipped in scope mouth wash.

Even as a vapor its hard for me to enjoy because a lot of the makers go overboard.

I went to rawr and ordered a few bottles. I forgot to uncheck menthol on Antidote.

Man im glad I made that mistake. What a difference that little bit of menthol makes. Those guys really have it dialed in over there. For those of you that never vaped it, its a clean refreshing blueberry. Its hard to explain because its not a normal blueberry vape. Its a smoother, less sweet blueberry. I can vape this all day and I normally can not vape fruity ejuice all day.

16mg 70/30 pg/vg @ 3.7v w/ LR atty. I can do that all day!! Great throat it, great flavor.

Id buy 250ml if they sold it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Mike has ruined many a vaper
    He did the same thing to me!

Engaged to my best friend, SirOgre

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Me, too. I'm vaping Dawn of Truth at 4% menthol at this very moment and just ordered two more flavors. It's amazing how much the menthol brings out the fruit flavors in the juice. Good stuff.