• 3 Post By invididual
  • 1 Post By invididual
  • 1 Post By invididual
  • 1 Post By BrotherFrankie

Thread: ECBlends Ruyan 4 (RY4)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up ECBlends Ruyan 4 (RY4)

I never thought I would enjoy a tobacco based flavor of e-juice since the cartomizers I got with my original Vapor4Life starter kit were Wowboy and they were pretty harsh. So, despite my hesitation, I went ahead and ordered some of ECBlends RY4 in a 5ml sample size since it was only a couple bucks and I keep reading how amazing RY4 is. All I can say is OMFG! It's AMAZING! I have found my all day vape now. I just got 4 oz in today and Im happier than a pig in slop!

I ordered mine at 24mg Nic 80% PG 20% VG, Double Extra Flavor, Extra Caramel and Extra Vanilla.

Heres a link to it:
    Ruyan 4 (RY4) Tobacco - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend
    Last edited by invididual; 04-02-2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Fixed a couple errors
    IVapus, TigerLadyTX and DrmChld like this.

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

One of the things about ECBlend is that their many customizing options can really change the flavor of a given juice. I have three different Ruyan 4s from ECBlend---their first formula with extra flavor, their revised second formula also with extra flavor (my favorite), and a third with extra caramel. Each tastes significantly different from the others.
    Last edited by billherbst; 04-02-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: accuracy (lousy memory)

4. Advertisement
    Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm in complete agreement. I got the exact same thing you did a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't crazy about the perfume odor at first, but a few days to a week of steeping and airing out with the lid off took care of that. I haven't really enjoyed an RY4 since the original Dekang I had a couple of years ago when I started before they hosed up the recipe. I found this one reminiscent but even better. I plan to get a big bottle of it soon, along with their Chocolate Hazelnut which I also thought was excellent. I got 9 samples from them and ended up liking 6.

Off topic, we have something else in common. I was a Dreadnaught waaay back in the late 70's.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by billherbst View Post
    One of the things about ECBlend is that their many customizing options can really change the flavor of a given juice. I have four different Ruyan 4s from ECBlend---their first formula, their revised second formula, a third with double extra vanilla, and the fourth with double extra caramel. Each tastes significantly different from the others.
    thats the reason I put the "recipe" I had used, and I know taste is subjective, but still, just... WOW! every vape is like my own personal heaven :P
    TigerLadyTX likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IVapus View Post
    Off topic, we have something else in common. I was a Dreadnaught waaay back in the late 70's.
    took me a minute to realize what you meant, Im a transplant to Lakeland, so at first I didnt get the Dreadnaught thing lol
    BrotherFrankie likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Oh, okay, lol. It's a MUCH nicer place to live than it was back then.

Moved On

I order some Ecblend Ry4 with no options last year and I dont remember being that good may have to try again......wounder if it changed im thinking it had to much of the so called earthy taste to it.....

Senior Member ECF Veteran

ec blend is one of my reg suppliers.. their ry4 is awesome..
    invididual likes this.