Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Catskill Mountain Vapor

Delivery of Square Hogs from Oroville Ca to Ceta Alpha 5

Default Catskill Mountain Vapor

I recieved my 4oz order from Catskill yesterday and decided to post this review after vaping for a day. I ordered the Cherry Cola 36mg 100%VG. Upon first opening the bottle, the cherry smell is there. Didn't smell any cola. Using a fresh Bauway 510 XL CE2 Clearamzer, I loaded it up and started vaping. The cherry taste is there in the vapor, but still don't taste cola. (to be honest, I have noticed blended flavors usually need steeping. So I will put this away for a little while to let it blend). The cherry taste is like having a cherry life saver in your mouth.
    The vapor produced from the liquid is great. Plenty of vapor.
    The throth hit seems normal to me which is a little light. (I need a BIG TH, this is my preference and usually I have to do without or fix the juice to get the big TH.)
    The juice seems just a slight bit thin to me for 100%VG, but works well in my clearamizers, so not a big problem.

Now overall, the price for this ejuice can't be beat and the quality seems to be top notch. As for the flavor, being newly made, I will have to wait to see if the cola comes out, but as far as the cherry, I will have to order a bottle of just cherry. That cherry taste is spot on. I will be ordering more from Catskill.
    Can't wait to try his other flavors.

4oz Cherry Cola 36mg 100% VG

Appearance : 100
    TH : 85
    Taste : 75 (Only bc I can't taste the cola) Cherry Taste : 100
    Vapor : 100

Interesting. I had sent him an email awhile back but I never followed through with an order. Reminded me of tasty vapor with the doublers
    OGREDOG WAS HERE

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It is Tasty Vapor juice wholesale

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

There are also ppl who have ordered and never received what they paid for. Buyer beware!!
    Sdh and kookycole like this.

Sdh

I would say do a search of this vendors credentials. It won't take long to understand "buyer beware".
    kookycole likes this.
    Flavor seeker

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

OK, so it's Tasty Vapor wholesale. I'm still confused.

The same price ($15.50) for a 30ml bottle of nicquid as for a 120ml bottle of the same nicquid? Why would anyone ever order only a 30ml bottle then, if you can get four times that amount for the same price? I don't get it.

You have to register to checkout, and a Company, web site, and Tax Number are all required fields. Passer, how did you work around that?

Have you tried their Tobacco juice? When I first started vaping natural extract tobaccos way back when, I read some review threads on ECF about the Tasty Vapor Tobacco made from a maceration process, and the consensus was not good. Now I read that Tasty Vapor Tobacco has WTA in it. Is the Catskill Mountain wholesale version the same? Does it actually contain WTA? Doesn't say anything about that on the ordering page.
    Marredding likes this.

ECF Veteran

I never ordered from there

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I don't know if it has wta bill, but the owner says that he has the juice priced that way to keep it affordable because vendors make such a high percentage of money from overpricing eliquid. I asked the same question myself. Also not sure it needs mentioned but the owner has beenbanned from ecf, nu vapor, vapers forum and vapetron. He does however have a thread on the Aussie vapors, or is it vapers, forum. If u have questions he would proli answer them there.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lol man banned from everywhere makes me wanna live life on the edge, and make an order!
    OGREDOG WAS HERE

Is it improper to ask why he's been banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalp View Post
    I don't know if it has wta bill, but the owner says that he has the juice priced that way to keep it affordable because vendors make such a high percentage of money from overpricing eliquid. I asked the same question myself. Also not sure it needs mentioned but the owner has beenbanned from ecf, nu vapor, vapers forum and vapetron. He does however have a thread on the Aussie vapors, or is it vapers, forum. If u have questions he would proli answer them there.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast