Pink Spot Riptide

Thread: Pink Spot Riptide

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Pink Spot Riptide

I order my liquid in bulk--generally without trying it first.
    i found out the hard way i do not like chocolate or most desert flavors, so i've been sticking with fruit and fruit/menthol mixes and some tobacco.
    I was on pink spot and the riptide flavor caught my eye. I ordered two 30ml bottles and all i can say is WOW!
    It's a nice mix of gentle fruit flavors at first but as soon as you exhale, it hits you like a ton of bricks!
    It completely turns my taste buds and blows my mind with every hit. It's an extremely complex flavor, but the menthol in it is too weak for my liking. I added about 1ml of my "minthol" from madvapes to each 30ml bottle and it is perfect for me now.
    It's like eating strawberries, blueberries, blue raspberries, skittles, and drinking a mojito at the same time!
    It's a fantastic vape, with wonderful vapor production and perfect taste and throat hit.
    As it comes in the bottle I give it an 8/10, with the minthol added i give it a 10/10.
    Wonderful, delicious vape.
    Satmini + Spheroid
    Touchwood + Rocket

Full Member Verified Member

The guys at Vapor labs filled my vivi nova with this one.. I dunno if it was the Nova , or their bottle or what, but i REALLY didn't enjoy it , to me it tasted how the blue juice from Porta potties smells... Maybe another time i'll like it

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love their Black Mamba...I've tried the pink and blue and prefer this one...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Riptide, and Black Mamba...hmmm. I have a solid stock of both at 24mgs. I like them now and then, but not for an all day thing. Sometimes when I'm watching TV, or when I need a break from my tobacco blends. They are OK in my opinion, but just OK.

Pink Spot Fanatic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Great review iamtumus. I am not a menthol fan but I really liked the Riptide. My all day vapes are Black Mamba and Gummy Bear from Pink Spot. I also really like their Pear O' Melons, Fuzzy Navel and the new Cantaberry Tales. Delish!!!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Flapenn's Avatar

Rip tide is really good it reminds me of a gatorade type juice, I like the rasberry lemonade and georgia peach most from pink spot.