Hangsen e-liquid
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Hangsen e-liquid

Blog Entries

Default Hangsen e-liquid

First let me say, here in the states everyone says not to purchase over seas e-liquid. It it said that e-liquids from overseas are not good and they have a bad taste.
    Well I have been vaping for a while now and have reviewed may e-liquids. I am here to say I have tried and tested Hangsen e-liquid and I am more then impressed. The quality and "American taste" is unsurpassed. You can taste the quality.
    I highly recommend Hangsen e-liquid to any American customer or anywhere for that matter. Terrific quality and I am looking forward to trying more flavors you have to offer. Thank you and you are doing a terrific job! Keep up the good work!

Ry4- Terrific classic taste! Fantastic all day vape. The sweetness and the true taste of tobbacco make you keep coming back for more! Really really good!

Ry5- As much as I enjoy an Ry4 liquid, sometimes I just don't want the strong sweetness. Well this Ry5 brings the great taste of an Ry4 and eliminated the strong sweetness with a very slight sweetness. It's a great all day vape and would even be enjoyed by customers who only vape tobbacco flavor e-liquids. Fantastic!

Ry6- If you closed your eyes, you would swear that this was a real cigarette!
    If every analog smoker tried this e-liquid just one time, they would never smoke another analog again!
    I don't know how you managed to do this, but you have made the most realistic e-liquid to a real tobbacco ciggerette that I ever vaped, and I have vaped many tobacco e-liquids! Absolutely the BEST real ciggerette taste! Amazing!
    Highly recommended!

Butterscotch- My favorite ice cream topping! So I had to try butterscotch! Well this e-liquid is simply yummy. It really tastes like the creamy, brown sugar mixture perfectly blended into a rich butterscotch.
    Fantastic dessert vape.

Coffee- I am a heavy coffee drinker and I have been searching for a great coffee e-liquid.
    This coffee flavor is really good. I trully enjoyed the rich coffee taste! One of the best that I have tried!
    Last edited by Derasha; 03-18-2013 at 11:26 AM.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You are 100% correct. I trust Hangsen juice over any American vendor. May I ask, where did you find the RY5 and 6. I've been dying to try them. Thanks.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nice review. I have to agree that for me Hangsen has some of the best tobacco flavors and I've tried MANY. I was vaping on RY1 after a 3 week steep yesterday and I like it-- no muss no fuss tobacco flavor. I would love to be able to get all the numbered RY's.

Blog Entries

Hi and thank you. I know this company sells Hangsen. You should be able to find them there.
    Caterpillar Vapes

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derasha View Post
    Hi and thank you. I know this company sells Hangsen. You should be able to find them there.
    Caterpillar Vapes
    Hello Derasha. That was the first place I looked. Caterpillar vapes doesn't carry it yet. I found it only in the U.K.
    I hope to find some soon. Thank you

Blog Entries

Oh really.
    Ok try E-Cigarette Liquid electronic cigarette in Seminole FL!
    If you can't get it there I will contact Hangsen for you and see where there hiding it all.
    Jimi D. likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh really.
    Ok try E-Cigarette Liquid electronic cigarette in Seminole FL!
    If you can't get it there I will contact Hangsen for you and see where there hiding it all.
    I just tried the Seminole site. All I saw was Lizard juice. Looks to be a possibility that it's Hangsen E liquid, but no RY flavors. Thank you for asking Hangsen

Blog Entries

No prob.
    I will let you know as soon as he gets back to me, I'll email him now.
    Jimi D. likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No prob.
    I will let you know as soon as he gets back to me, I'll email him now.
    That is just too kind Derasha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi D. View Post
    That is just too kind Derasha

Still waiting on him to get back to me...
    Anything I can do to help my fellow vapers, we all need to stick together! Lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast