Catskill mountain vapor stores' Extracted tobacco, Finally tried it, again...... - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Catskill mountain vapor stores' Extracted tobacco, Finally tried it, again......

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Bird View Post
    There are my unedited comments. Who did I call an idiot?
    the only people im referring to butt buddies is the same people who are reviewing the juices for him..clearly the guy has no reviews on anything and that gives him the more reason to ask his buddies to write reviews because no one will try his nasty juice. everyone has their own assumptions You're getting offended because you're putting yourself in the butt buddy category. I dont know what to tell you man im sorry i guess dont let me be the reason that your whole day is upside down now
    Last edited by Veezy; 04-30-2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: miss spelled assumption

ECF Veteran

So back to the juice. Sorry I havent read the entire thread but do you have a picture of the juice?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nnote View Post
    No one said you are a 'butt buddy'
    No one said everybody at Vapors palace is a 'butt buddy'
    You said yourself you have never bought juice from Richard
    You called another poster an idiot

Kinda strange you jump in here all defensive. Quite suspect if I may say.
    Oh btw, no one gets to far here trying to defend catskill vapors in any way.
    you my friend deserve a
    nnote likes this.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Moving to E-liquid reviews

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Though this vendor says it is a "maceration," I am thinking this is another case of too much Tobacco Absolute. Green? Floating sediment?

If this is anything like you experienced,
    Catskill mountain vapor stores' Extracted tobacco, Finally tried it, again......-evidence-ta.jpg
    that is a heavy hand of Tobacco Absolute which is not the same thing as "maceration." This is not my image, but it was taken from similar experiences from a vendor that was selling a "tobacco extract" juice. Technically, TA is an extract (I won't get into the differences), but TA is cheap (in taste and cost) and does a disservice in the conflating of terms to vendors like QuickNic, My Vape Juice, GoodeJuice, Want2Vape, Mountain Oak Vapor, The Plume Room, HouseofLiquids and Vaperite who do bang-up jobs on maceration (that is not the extent of NET vendors, but those are some of the maceration vendors).

As an aside, with the new(er) vendor Velvet Cloud Vapor who makes their own Tobacco Absolute in-house from more quality tobacco and with more discernible tastes, I can't say that all TA is the same, but unless we're talking about VCV, all TA is the same.

As an aside, to see what a good use of regular TA can be, not just from a vendor that makes in-house, but that uses standard TA, see Mom and Pops Tobacco Haze or Moondrop's Smith Barn Sticks. They did not just throw some TA in PG/VG but the used it in a very creative way to make a juice that had some semblance of TA and a whole lot of other character. Some ingredients, like TA, ain't meant to go solo.
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 05-01-2013 at 05:49 AM.
    Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Here are the photos, WOW, I didnt think this post would turn into a school yard brawl

Last edited by anavidfan; 05-01-2013 at 06:38 AM.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anavidfan View Post
    Here are the photos, WOW, I didnt think this post would turn into a school yard brawl
    I hope that bickering part is over.

But onto that, uhh, I guess you could call it "eliquid?" That looks like some terrible stuff. I hope people seeing this don't think that's what to expect from NETs! That is TERRIBLE. You notice how oily it looks? That is a sign of Tobacco Absolute. But that is sooooooooooo dark I imagine they did some other silly stuff as well. I have had just about every NET that is not hiding in some corner out there and I have never, ever had a juice that looked like that! Not. Even. Close.
    EleanorR and chellemmm like this.
    Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

Chihuahua Queen ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It looks like MOLD! Ack. You were more than brave to even try it. A google search on Richard, Catskill Mountain, etc. IS VERY REVEALING! There is a pretty good YouTube video on this vendor: Catskill Mountain Vapor Store: Rainbow Sherbet & Vendor Review - YouTube

Please note that he is banned here, and in other forums.
    EleanorR, Mr.Mann and Veezy like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chellemmm View Post
    It looks like MOLD! Ack. You were more than brave to even try it. A google search on Richard, Catskill Mountain, etc. IS VERY REVEALING! There is a pretty good YouTube video on this vendor: Catskill Mountain Vapor Store: Rainbow Sherbet & Vendor Review - YouTube

Please note that he is banned here, and in other forums.
    Woah. I tell ya', some things are just too incredible to believe. But--and this is the unfortunate part--it is so easy to believe!
    anavidfan and chellemmm like this.

ECF Veteran

yeah the bickering is over sorry about that guys.

But that green is a red flag to me. usually when you use cheap product and isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) to extract the oils that's the end product. it looks too familiar to let it pass by me. im most certain that it was very bad product with a isopropyl extraction. But I might be wrong. Another way for it to be green is when he uses the same product over and over again and the plants chlorophyll becomes weak and is then extracted after numerous times therefore it turns green
    Mr.Mann and chellemmm like this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast