The best ejuice ever Virgin Vapors Organic Celestial Honeydew
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The best ejuice ever Virgin Vapors Organic Celestial Honeydew

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up The best ejuice ever Virgin Vapors Organic Celestial Honeydew

I just finished this bottle and wow. It was amazing. It is not too sweet the TH was great. The juice held up from 8 watts to around 30. It is like taking a bite of a fresh honey dew. You know the one out of a thousands that is perfectly ripe, where you can taste the sun and goodness within it, this juice is like eating that. It is just like that. Once every couple of years I get to enjoy the perfect honeydew. This juice mimics it perfectly. It is not an imitation where it is almost like the perfect honey dew. It is like taking a bite out of the perfect one every time you vape. The vapor and TH was still present at low wattage but they became insane at high wattage. The taste is sweeter and juicier at low wattage but at high wattage there seems to be more aspects to the flavor fuzed together. With fresh pair of cr 123 batteries on a 2.2 ohm atty which is around 30 watts the flavor was not burned at all. It just added extra dimension. As fruit flavors go it is the best IMHO. It will definitely go into my favorite list when I get more to give an more in depth review. 'I have tried a couple thousand ejuices since I started vaping and I think this one is the best.Still check out my favorite list because it is not for everyone but I think I found my all day vape. Knowing my luck the flavor will change :P If you are into fruit vapes at all then I highly highly recommend it.

ECF Veteran

I find I like more natural fruit flavors. Anyone find any natural fruit vape that they can recommend?

ECF Veteran

It is on sale this weekend use coupon code MEMORIAL13 for 15 percent off for the ultra rare sale. I am going to get a couple big bottles of it and update after I vape it strait for a week.

ECF Live Chat Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Word. I might have to get something too.
    Your opinions do not.matter to us, this space is not public.
    All I had here was an outside link to bring attention and peaceably assemble.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

do they have any good menthol liquids? I only hear about the fruit and dessert juices...

are they lab juices or artisan juices?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lasttango View Post
    do they have any good menthol liquids? I only hear about the fruit and dessert juices...

are they lab juices or artisan juices?
    They have menthol but I haven't tried it. I did not like their spearmint, because it taste too much like toothpaste to me. They are having a 15 percent off sale this weekend. Their fruit flavors are way different from other vendors because I think they source them from other places due to their organic artesian nature.

ECF Veteran

@lasttango to clarify I am almost certain they source there flavors from different places then the typical TPA and FA. I don't think that can be called a lab. To be a lab juice you are referring to someone creating the flavors from chemicals right?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronY View Post
    I find I like more natural fruit flavors. Anyone find any natural fruit vape that they can recommend?
    Jameson's Irish Vapours line is all fruit flavors, all real tasting fruit flavors instead of candylike. I believe the company is the same owners as The Standard Vape. The guy that designs the flavors is supposedly a chef. One of my favorites is Amelia which is described by the company as "Strawberries but not candy, like strawberries actual fresh real strawberries".......Here's a link Amelia by Jameson's Irish Vapor Juice at Elevated Vaping | Elevated Vaping

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I recently got some samples from Virgin Vapors samples that I would count as one of my greatest e liquid disappointments to date...very soapy and chemically tasting to me. I didn't find a single flavor tasted anything like it's description. Granted, my taste buds can be a bit off so I'm in no way suggesting their liquid is "bad."

I'm not big on fruity vapes, but the most natural I've had were from HHV's purity line and Highbrow. I've never had Ahlusion, but they are highly regarded as well. Ahlusion produces their own flavorings and Highbrow makes many of their own. I particularly like that Highbrow has an ingredients page where you can see what goes into each flavor.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

did you test 50/50 blend or 100%vg ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast