I picked up several bottles of Hope-liquids when it was posted on ........'s, and have been vaping a few of the flavors exclusively over the last couple of weeks. Here are my thoughts on a them:

Wet Berries (Strawberry + Watermelon) 12mg
It has a nice, sweet strawberry taste on the inhale, and a bit of a watermelon bite on the exhale. I found the level of flavor to be just about perfect; if it was any stronger, I probably would have found the sweetness overwhelming. I like it, but I don't think it could ever be my all-day vape. It is great, I've found, for topping off a tank of another juice to change up the flavor a bit - it blends really well.

Blaspberry (Blueberry + Raspberry) 12mg
I fell in love with it immediately (before a chance to steep), and it's only gotten better. For me, the inhale and exhale taste very similar, with the strongest flavor on the exhale. The flavor seems rooted in blueberry, with the overtone and bite of raspberry. I would say that it tastes somewhere in between candy and real berries. It quickly became my all-day vape, until...

Heard it Through the Grapevine (Grape) 6mgWow. I had never tried vaping grape before, but it's delicious. This is a fairly new bottle, not completely steeped. It tastes like a Jolly Rancher dissolved in the "purple drink" I loved as a child, with the inhale and exhale pretty evenly matched in flavor (which is nice and strong). I find it to be quite delicious.

At this point, I'm pretty much alternating between Blaspberry and Grapevine when I refill my tank, sometimes topping it off with Wet Berries. I've got several more flavors to try, but, so far, I'm very pleased with Hope-liquids.

FYI, all juices were vaped on a 2.5ohm Raven Tank @ 3.7V