Mt Baker Vapor Flavor Reviews: What have you tried and what do you think of it? - Page 40
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast
Like Tree1379Likes

Thread: Mt Baker Vapor Flavor Reviews: What have you tried and what do you think of it?

Full Member Verified Member Buffalano's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I ordered from here not too long ago and in my opinion (not bashing) you're getting juice that taste like the price. It's not bad for the price but it's not for me. The flavors all tasted chemically. The only one that tasted remotely decent was the straight banana extract. The fruit loops one was sickening, made me actually vomit. Maybe these flavor need to steep, I don't know.

Because of the price I probably will order again other flavors, but not the same flavors I already ordered.

PV Master ECF Veteran Heden Aklowd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalano View Post
    Maybe these flavor need to steep, I don't know.
    They were made & shipped the day you ordered them. Yes some need to steep.

Bavarian cream-amazing straight out of the bottle but its been steeping for a bit so I will try it again soon. Very creamy and nice vapor production
    Butter Pecan- needed steeping , hated it at first but its getting better. Very nutty flavor
    Cake-its...ok....needs steeping as well. Not sure I would buy this one again but its a great mixer.
    All juices except bavarian cream had an extra flavor shot and were 65pg/35vg
    Heden Aklowd likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member diceman1000's Avatar

I just placed my first order with them. Got some GWARy4, Moo Juice, Thug Juice, and Sticky Bun... I have high hopes for the GWARy4 and Moo Juice as they after the closest thing My.Baker had to Mystik RY4 and Seduction from CC Vapes, both of which are my wife and I's favorites so far but cost a bit more than Mt.Baker

Any way to speed up the steeping process?
    Heden Aklowd likes this.
    smoke free and vape happy:D

As for steeping, you could give your juice a hot water bath. Place your juice bottles in a zip lock bag, make sure it's sealed up tight and then submerge it in hot water a few times. Let the water cool down and then do it again. It will steep a lot faster. Do this a few times and it works.
    Heden Aklowd and diceman1000 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Margie123 View Post
    As for steeping, you could give your juice a hot water bath. Place your juice bottles in a zip lock bag, make sure it's sealed up tight and then submerge it in hot water a few times. Let the water cool down and then do it again. It will steep a lot faster. Do this a few times and it works.
    Doing this now, was not impressed right out of the mail
    Last edited by diceman1000; 08-20-2014 at 11:33 PM.
    Heden Aklowd likes this.

IAMJACK'SSMIRKINGREVENGE Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Now vaping:

GWAR Bloodbath, Vanilla Butternut, Banana Cream Pie & ....ING HAWK SAUCE to rule them all!

Check out that old cancerstick burn on the table. Ain't made one of those in a while but it's a great reminder
    Heden Aklowd likes this.

The GWARy4 just ain't doing it for me... It's not horrible, but it tastes way more like cocoa to me than caramel or vanilla...
    Heden Aklowd likes this.

My adv is green apple from MBV. I have tried two of the 236mg bottles and both are bad. I have let the first bottle steep for 6 weeks now. There has to be a difference in the mixing process. The 30ml bottles are great. Mbv gave me a store credit and I ordered 10 of the 30ml green apple bottles. Usually I can vape right out of the box but not these. Its so frustrating to have all these bottles and none I can enjoy vaping. Any ideas???
    Last edited by arejayeye; 08-27-2014 at 03:15 AM. Reason: [IMG][/IMG]
    Heden Aklowd likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member monkey39's Avatar

Here are my current ADVs from them:

Cinnamon Roll - it was the one most recommended during my searches, but really needs to steep a couple of weeks before it's any good.
    Caramel Coffee - this one was a free sample I got with my purchase...again, needs a good steep, but coffee goodness when it's ready. Wasn't sure I'd like it as I'm not much of a coffee drinker.
    White Out - this is probably one of my favorites out of them all...a sweet minty vape, not too strong on the mint.
    Honeydew+Cucumber Mint - the CM really doesn't taste that great to me, leaves too strong of a cucumber aftertaste, and the H can get a leave a bit too much of a heavy sweet aftertaste after chain-vaping, but mixing them together gives me a good, light vape. I mix them at about 70% Cucumber Mint and 30% Honeydew...YMMV.

Edit:
    Forgot Pear - really good all around light fruity pear vape.
    Last edited by monkey39; 08-27-2014 at 06:01 AM.
    Heden Aklowd and theresa247 like this.