Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dekang Juices

Moved On

Default Dekang Juices

Ordered a bottle of Dekang Cappuccino 24mg pg juice. Tasted decent, somewhat like Cappuccino. Made that same order again a month later, and this time it was horrible. Not even close to what it tasted like previously. I have about 10ml to compare to, and the color isn't even right.

This is the last time I order Dekang liquid. If they can't get the flavor right or the color, what else are they screwing up?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Two months ago, my chocolate tasted like chocolate.

Now, it tastes like cherry cola cough syrup. I thought it was just me.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Keep in mind there are many manufacturers using Dekang raw materials. If your liquid is inconsistent, blame your supplier who may be buying from different wholesalers who may be buying from different manufacturers.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Valkerie View Post
    Two months ago, my chocolate tasted like chocolate.

Now, it tastes like cherry cola cough syrup. I thought it was just me.
    nope, it's not just you. I had to give up on Dekang chocolate... well and all other Dekang actually. Posted (ranted) about it here: Dekang vs....

ECF Veteran

Thanks Birdie -

Now I have to PM my supplier to find out if he has "old" stock!

Super Member ECF Veteran

did you get it from two different stores? each store gets there own little tweaks on the eliquid so it will vary a tad from supplier to supplier

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdeficit View Post
    did you get it from two different stores? each store gets there own little tweaks on the eliquid so it will vary a tad from supplier to supplier
    and to add to the confusion some suppliers buy huge amounts of the stuff from multiple sources!
    So my advice is when you find a bottle that's rad make a note of the lot (which is the production date).

For some reason I've found that the stuff that has the little picture of what it is in a round frame is better than the bottles where the picture is in a square frame. I guess they come from different places?

ECF Veteran

No, these came from the same place. 10ml/16mg

The old bottle had pictures of chocolate chunks. The new bottle had the liquor or cola being poured into a glass, which, I've been told, is the new generic picture for this class of liquid.

There is no batch # or bottle date on the new liquid.

Dekang caps on everything. Round edges on all frames.

Super Member ECF Veteran

No, these came from the same place. 10ml/16mg
    I meant one shop can get their DK from different suppliers.

The old bottle had pictures of chocolate chunks. The new bottle had the liquor or cola being poured into a glass, which, I've been told, is the new generic picture for this class of liquid.

There is no batch # or bottle date on the new liquid.

Dekang caps on everything. Round edges on all frames.

yeah! the old (good) bottles had a picture of little chocolates in a circle frame with a "PRD" date and an "EXP" date (my good lot was prd:02/07/2009, exp: 01/07/2011)

the new bad stuff has either a) a picture of chocolates in a square frame with rounded corners, or b) a picture of red wine in the square frame with round corners- no lot on either of the bad bottles.
    also, the bad stuff has the strength and flavor on clear stickers stuck on the labels.
    The old good stuff has the flavor/mg printed right on the label.

Now I know the liquids I got from China are inferior. I bought 15 - 20ml bottles in varying flavors and they are all extremely bad tasting. Took me a while to figure it out since this is the first time I've ordered any nic liquids. I can't use them at all. Not a good beginning for a new vaper. At least EM where I got them was good enough to refund my money. Now I ordered flavourings and will make my own.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast