Yaeliq Yaeliq Yaeliq! - Page 6
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: Yaeliq Yaeliq Yaeliq!

Quote Originally Posted by szot View Post
    I put as much faith in Facebook as I do the Gov of Iran and North Korea....my points were valid and nothing I said were bashing or dissing anybody..I simply want some REAL reviews from SOME valid sources....and since no reviews about any flavors I looked at were written at the site, I don't consider that a good thing at any site and my only error was using the word "allow" when it should have been "receives"...I personally take the time to write a review of a product at any site if I find a product is good..I simply pointed out that the site is not that well known nor is there much info here about them, until this post..also they are \vnot on ECF;s forums supplier list like most all other established sites..

and no need to be all cocky and bashing me and calling me names like silly ...that's a pretty juvenile attitude..U seem to take my comments personal, as if U have a vested interest in this particular site...
    Just to let you know that there are reviews on some of his juices on his website, you just have to look for them!!!!! If you go to the very bottom of a particular juice you will find some reviews. FYI, I, myself, just gave him two reviews a few days ago....on the tiramisu and the snickers (go ahead and check it out). This is my first order with him after I read about his eliquids on this forum and I will definitely be ordering more. I have no vested interest and I have never met or had any previous business with yaeliq but thought I would try him out since I read the great reviews here on this forum and also because I also live in Israel and thought I would try a "local" since it costs me a lot of money to have my orders shipped from the States.

Sorry you got upset with the OP but you implied that she was either a spam or had a vested interest in the company. Sometimes just one question can answer a lot instead of making accusations so next time I would suggest you ask a question before making assumptions. We, on the most part, are here on this forum to learn and help one another. Remember that we are all on the same side and that is to have the right to vape, to get good products and to educate.

Go ahead and check his site again and look for the reviews on the very bottom.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Q: If I ordered two tobacco samplers, would I get 10 different flavors?
    wolfie_beast likes this.

Moved On

Yes I believe its 5 per sample.

Moved On

It happened!!! Finally! Omg... I feel like the skies opened up and the heavens are smiling down upon me! I have only briefly tried the green caramel and lime and berry and both are worth the wait!! Holy smokies! Patience pays off. Its worth every day, hour, minute and second I had to wait for it to get here from Israel. Now the hurry up and wait process again while I wait for my other 6 bottles. Yizhaq Yaeliq Rozenberg is a master at his craft.

The green caramel seriously is like biting into a juicy and sweet granny smith! If you could liquify a caramel apple... this is what you would get. And it will only get better as it steeps!

The lime and berry has mostly lime overtones...so far. Over time I am sure this flavor will develop into more complex flavors. But straight out of the box I already love it.

I am already making a list for my third order! ha! ....man... my wait is over. OVER! I finally found a juice source that I love and I wont order from anyone else from this point forward. They are glass bottles and the little box it comes in is a perfect steeping box! Nice touch!!

Yaeliq ....thank you for making such a premium and quality juice. You are the best at what you do. The hype was not in jest at all. I can see why you are being talked about all over the net for your juice. It is delicious!

Yaeliq Yaeliq Yaeliq!-yaeliq1.jpgYaeliq Yaeliq Yaeliq!-yaeliq2.jpgYaeliq Yaeliq Yaeliq!-yaeliq3.jpg

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sambuca's Avatar
    Blog Entries

what else has landed???

and BigBen2, i think you can ask him on facebook.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

ooo nice packaging I got a couple bottles coming yellow custard and something else forgot what

I must check this out

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by sephorz View Post
    ooo nice packaging I got a couple bottles coming yellow custard and something else forgot what
    If you click the transaction ID number in the email that was sent to you with your tracking number it will bring up your order details.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Neezy206 View Post
    It happened!!! Finally! Omg... I feel like the skies opened up and the heavens are smiling down upon me! I have only briefly tried the green caramel and lime and berry and both are worth the wait!! Holy smokies! Patience pays off. Its worth every day, hour, minute and second I had to wait for it to get here from Israel. Now the hurry up and wait process again while I wait for my other 6 bottles. Yizhaq Yaeliq Rozenberg is a master at his craft.

The green caramel seriously is like biting into a juicy and sweet granny smith! If you could liquify a caramel apple... this is what you would get. And it will only get better as it steeps!

The lime and berry has mostly lime overtones...so far. Over time I am sure this flavor will develop into more complex flavors. But straight out of the box I already love it.

I am already making a list for my third order! ha! ....man... my wait is over. OVER! I finally found a juice source that I love and I wont order from anyone else from this point forward. They are glass bottles and the little box it comes in is a perfect steeping box! Nice touch!!

Yaeliq ....thank you for making such a premium and quality juice. You are the best at what you do. The hype was not in jest at all. I can see why you are being talked about all over the net for your juice. It is delicious!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yaeliq1.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	244390Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yaeliq2.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	244391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yaeliq3.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	244392
    That packaging setup is really high class. I may have to pull the trigger (sorry MBV, but you're taking too long to restock). One thing though, does he list his ingredients on the bottle. I'm still relatively new to vaping and I just want to make sure I'm not inhaling Ebola .
    "Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”~George Carlin

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neezy206 View Post
    Yaeliq - Home

I have ordered 1200ml of his juice so far. SO FAR! And I fully intend on ordering more. You cant go wrong at $18 for a 100ml bottle! It comes from Israel and if you Google the reviews and read the hype .... you will see why I ordered 1200ml!!

He is an incredibly gifted and kind man. If you order, once your shipment hits the states it seems to stay in NY customs for anywhere from 3-4 days so don't be alarmed and think your order has been hijacked. Your order can take up to 10 days to come. But it is worth the wait! By the time your juice gets to you, its already been naturally shaken and steeped from the shipping process. Leave the top off for maybe a day if you'd like and its good to go!

You can also join his closed Facebook group found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361919503919625/ You can read about peoples juice reviews and favorites in the group.

He is super friendly and responsive and the customer service is great! You will be hearing more and more about his juice. Hes the real deal Holyfield for sure! Check him out. You wont be sorry.....at all!
    Bookmarked for future reference
    Neezy206 likes this.

Mvp2, Ipv2, 3 I-Sticks, 4 Kayfuns+1 Mini, 3 Rockets, 2 Orchids, Trident. Back Up Mechs. In`t post I-Sticks, Orchid, Hana.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast