Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Golden Drops DBJ A Pinoy Amazing Ejuice in a hybrid bottle

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up Golden Drops DBJ A Pinoy Amazing Ejuice in a hybrid bottle

I saw this juice on FaceBook and wanted to try it. I got a chance today and it is amazing. It is like a more tart version of Hadoken from Fusion Vapor. It is like Virgin Vapors Sweet Summer Lemonade with lime and menthol added. The fusion of flavor is amazing. I have been vaping it all day. Will do a full review with the wattages soon. At lower wattage the juice is sweeter. The more wattage the more the flavors fuse together. The flavors hold up to 60 watts. The hybrid bottles it comes with are really innovative.

Senior Member Verified Member mick8844's Avatar

Cool bottle. How does this juice compare to US juices.

ECF Veteran

There flavors are more exotic and less candied. I will post a review soon.

ECF Veteran

These bottles are amazing

I don't get it. Where's their website? Or store even? Besides the phone number of course.
    Are these juice primarily for "flavor drops" or full pledged flavors/nic.
    Vaping since 2009 & Living life <3 Favorite e-cig model: 510 ego-T Upgrade with Vivi tank. Favorite juice: Halo Tiki I don't always vape, but when I do, it's because smokers get jealous. Vape more, smoke less.

ECF Veteran

Some ecig stores are caring them in the states or you can get them directly from their FB page. Where you asking if the ejuice was concentrated flavoring for mixing or or ejuice for vaping? If so it is ejuice for vaping. Their ejuice is different in a good way in what we have here. Hopefully this week I will get to review more flavors. But here is my quick look on there take of RY4. Hope that helps

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Aaron… saw their site and did not find how to order - to you have to pm them or?

and how expensive?

ECF Veteran

They updated there bottle with a 3d icon so not sure exactly. I am way behind on reviews to contact them again but hopefully I will fix that. But you can pm them directly to get their low price but have to deal with international shipping or contact one of their many us suppliers. I bought a bottle of Blue Print ejuice from a local brick and mortar for almost 50% of what the price is online. I highly recommend their GD4. Their flavor strength is way lower than what I usually like which is probably great for you lasttango. I think GD flavors are mixed differently so even people like me that usually think the more flavor the better can enjoy. When you get a chance to try them I am interested in what you think.

PV Master Verified Member

I got a bottle (6mg)of this in my zamplebox this month. Vaped on my VTR on a simple dripper with a 2.1 wrapped dual coil
    Vapor production was very good
    throat hit was high
    flavor level was strong

While I REALLY liked the lemon in this vape because it tasted fresh and pure and the hint of lime complete with a touch of lime peel spray the menthol caused the vape to taste like a halls cough drop to me...I may keep it around just for cold season as see if it helps like a cough drop would ....I must admit that I am not a big menthol fan and those who do like menthols may find this vape perfect

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KjAthena View Post
    While I REALLY liked the lemon in this vape because it tasted fresh and pure and the hint of lime complete with a touch of lime peel spray the menthol caused the vape to taste like a halls cough drop to me...I may keep it around just for cold season as see if it helps like a cough drop would ....I must admit that I am not a big menthol fan and those who do like menthols may find this vape perfect
    Do all menthols taste like halls to you? Just think there is a hint in there and doesn't taste that way to me but it is interesting. I think it is koolada not menthol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast