• 6 Post By gjustin79
  • 7 Post By baly
  • 2 Post By toothboy
  • 3 Post By mechlove
  • 1 Post By shellro07

Thread: Nicoticket Juice Review (4)

Full Member Verified Member cunninsa's Avatar

Default Nicoticket Juice Review (4)

I wanted to do a quick review on my Nicoticket e-liquids I purchased. The liquids I purchased were Creme Brle, Custards Last Stand, H1N1, and through the Veterans Day sale also got a free bottle of Grape Cotton Candy. All are usually dripped in a long barrel HH.357 atomizer 2.0 ohms on a Provari around 4.3-4.5v.

The Custards Last Stand is phenomenal. Its a rich, creamy vanilla flavor. Not a sweet, sweet vanilla - just a nice pure vanilla flavor, Little bit of egginess to it but not overdone. The vapor production is great. Light throat hit to it not too harsh just the way I love it.

The Creme Brle was similar to me except for some caramel on the exhale. Seemed a tad sweeter to me than the CLS. Vapor production and throat hit were similar also. Great vape but I think I preferred CLS just a tad more due to being a little less sweet.

The H1N1 always seems different every time I vape it. Sometimes get a caramel flavor candy bar flavor. Some nutty tones to it. Sometimes I get a cappuccino type taste. Sometimes a little cinnamon and vanilla. It reminds me a little of AIV White Rabbit the way the profile seems to change on this juice. I love it though. Vapor production excellent - mild throat hit. A good ADV in my opinion.

He was gracious enough to throw in a bottle of Grape Cotton Candy with the Veterans Day order which way a great gesture. Tasting a very, very light grape candy type flavor but mostly the cotton candy. If you like that type of thing then its right up your alley. I enjoy it on occasion. Good vapor and throat hit on it.

Im extremely happy with the order and quality/flavor of the juices. I let them steep for about 2 1/2 weeks and all is well. The company itself I am impressed with and they reply to messages very promptly and courteously. Just ordered a bottle of Beautlejuice (sp?) fruit cape and the new Snickerdoodle Cookie so I cant wait to try them and review them as well. I would encourage anyone interested in these juices to go order and try them - you wont be disappointed!

Coil Destroyer Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default Nicoticket Juice Review (4)

CB is my ADV along with switching it up with some H1N1!

He just added Snickerdoodle to his line up, I suggest you try that one. I've got 30ml coming my way already.

CLS is great too but the addition of caramel in the CB makes it far superior. Mixing the two is even more awesome.

Also they taste even better as they get older.

Glad you like em. Come join us in the supplier thread! Kent is always in there (really, always) and loves answering questions/chatting.

White Provari Mini Green LED - 1ohm micro IGO L w/cotton & 28ga / Aspire BDCs

Agree totally with the review, CLS and creme brulee over a month on have matured to excellence. H1N1 still confuses me in a good way.

Defo a master mixer, is Clark.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well crap, I just ordered and Snickerdoodle wasn't on there. Looks like another order will have to happen.
    DaBucs and Kent Brooks like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the reviews on these juices, I'll definitely have to give them a try!
    DaBucs, Kent Brooks and baly like this.

Creme Brle is amazing! I almost want to just drink it, it is that good! His other juices are wonderful as well.
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love me some Nicoticket! I adore CLS and CB...you must try Grandmas Cinnamon Danish and Frenilla (limited release)...My fav part is mixing them while dripping...get some crazy good combos, and because they all use the same base (90% sure) they mix perfectly...a couple drops of this ...couple of that! haha ... h1n1 for me isn't there yet. maybe its a steeping thing, maybe I haven't sat with it enough to let it grow on me...but won't give up!

If vaping is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just ordered another $200 in juice from nicoticket - went to get frenilla, wasn't there ordered anyway. Myself and my friends - nicoticket all the way.