The Vapor Chef
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Vapor Chef

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Default The Vapor Chef

I recently ordered Pear Brandy (which I love) and got a sample of Southern Hospitality. Oh me, oh my! I think I have found my NEW ADV! It is sooooooo delish! I guess you can tell how excited I am.....My 2 faves Pear Brandy and now Southern Hospitality. If you haven't tried The Vapor Chef you are doing yourself a horrible injustice
    Rin13 and akpostal like this.

Vaping isn't a habit, it's my new hobby!

Agent 0 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I love the Honey Peary and Unicorn Poop. Funky Monkey is ok after a good steep (at least 3 weeks) but I didn't care for PB Nom Noms. I want to try some of their other fruit flavors. The "frosted" fruits sound interesting. Cool sensation but no menthol.
    Provari: Protank 2 w/ adjustable flow attachment/Taifun clone. Low voltage/heat. Zer0 nicotine. Favorite juices: Alice in Vapeland "Lavender Ever After", Open Source "Toka Cola"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've tried more than half of the juices from this guy and the only one I didn't like that people rave about is Unicorn Poop. I think my favorite may be Black Pom Pom.
    PennyLynn and awoodby like this.

Senior Member Supporting Member Tom Servo's Avatar

I'm vaping Black Pom Pom right now. That and his Coolcumber Melon are both light ADV's for me.

Deep Thought is a good, thick after-dinner-with-coffee flavor, and Kerry's Berrie's is a nice, subtle fruity flavor that doesn't get cloying.

The Unicorn Poop and Hobbe's Blood are good, but I find them to be too sweet after a few puffs. Some folks seem to have more of a sweet tooth than I do, and I can see why they're so well-regarded. They're just not for me.

Senior Member Verified Member MalkinMania71's Avatar

I ordered Southern Hospitality, Beeblebrox and Apple Bourbon Tobacco. I am now sitting on the usps website tracking its every move. So excited.
    Marc411 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Beeblebrox and Slartibartfast are excellent tobacco flavors and the only two I still vape. Honey Peary is one of my favorite fruit vapes.

Apple Bourbon Tobacco is good but in small doses.

Moved On
    Burr in the side of the Cartel. Wasilla, AK.

Quote Originally Posted by leelee.d View Post
    I recently ordered Pear Brandy (which I love) and got a sample of Southern Hospitality. Oh me, oh my! I think I have found my NEW ADV! It is sooooooo delish! I guess you can tell how excited I am.....My 2 faves Pear Brandy and now Southern Hospitality. If you haven't tried The Vapor Chef you are doing yourself a horrible injustice
    Southern Hospitality is what got me off of my hand rolls. I love the Pear Brandy too, I bought a Russian 91% clone specifically for it. Coffee Addict is my other favorite.

Senior Member Verified Member MalkinMania71's Avatar

Just got my order yesterday. Apple Bourbon Tobacco is very sweet. Definitely only vaping it in small doses. Not an all day vape. Beeblebrox is very subtle but I like it. Can't wait to try SOuthern Hospitality.

I am just about done with my bottle of Southern Hospitality. I absolutely love it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I am on my 2nd bottle of Fluffy Cake. I can't vape it fast enough...so good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast